redbeard is offline New Member

tren enth test enth deca

hey guys, 170lbs. 14% 5'8 . been training on and off for a few years. im running this cycle and i was wondering if 1cc of each every 5 days is enough? thanks.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    didnt you learn anything at that other board brutha... lol

sheltonn is offline Junior Member
    tren + deca = WTF where you thinking?????

its his " personal trainer " thats having him do this... lol
    his trainer is a dip shit

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think you will see results from only average its like what maybe 250 mg / ml of Test E and maybe 150 mg / ml in tren e and probably 200 mg / ml for the Deca ??? So 1 ml of each wouldn't do ya much good ... you want to shoot every 3.5 days to be spot on and you would wanna shoot 1 ml of test and 1 ml of the tren every 3.5 days and dont use the deca..... or eliminate the tren and use the deca... u don't wanna run 2 19-nor's in a cycle.. just no... don't do it...

Plus if it is your first cycle you should only do test anyways. Tren is definitely not a novice choice of gear, neither is deca but deca isnt as ferocious as Tren is. Plus I have found to assess the sides of tren it is better to try it in Ace in case the sides are too much to bear so that way it works its way out of your system quickly.

If you do decide to stick with the Deca or Tren please get ahold of some Caber... because if you don't you will be able to breast feed. No joke. You lactate. It is from the prolactin spiking in your body.

Now you didn't mention anything to do with PCT. Do you happen to know what that is? It is ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE that you follow a precise regimen of PCT not only to keep your gains but to also get your body back on track after the suppression of the hormones which make you man.

Does that make sense to you bro??

redbeard is offline New Member
    okay so ill take the deca out. so i should shoot how many cc's every 3.5 days? and i dont have a post cycle thingy.

What is the concentration ?? How many mg per ml.

man i wish i could post the link to his thread at the other board.. its classic..

this guy hasnt any idea what hes doing.. just going by what his PT is telling him.. when we mentioned anti-e's and such he sent his PT a text to tell him what we were saying.. this was the reply..

" u can mix them, if u feel ur liver is feeling enlarged then stop. but the nipples and everything wont happen because its only 1 cycle."
    solid case here of the blind leading the blind

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    oh dear lord.
    Bro, put the idea of cycling on the shelf for now, you have much research to do.
    How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    man i wish i could post the link to his thread at the other board.. its classic..

this guy hasnt any idea what hes doing.. just going by what his PT is telling him.. when we mentioned anti-e's and such he sent his PT a text to tell him what we were saying.. this was the reply..

solid case here of the blind leading the blind
    Geez didn't know it was that bad... why is it that people who are PT and apparently have a degree in whatever it is Nutrition or what have you always fvck up when it comes to knowing about AAS. You think if they were schooled they know what will happen if you don't use them correctly. So then they advise their clients of the wrong way to go about things and could possibly being doing a lot more harm than any good whatsoever... kinda disheartening dontcha think

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    oh dear lord.
    Bro, put the idea of cycling on the shelf for now, you have much research to do.
    How old are you?
    X's 2

and again, how old are you?

ehhh i wouldnt even bother... not worth it..
    this was the topper...

Quote Originally Posted by redbeard View Post
    lol nah, sorry bros. ive already started a week ago i cant stop now. ive got an addictive personality too so ill amped to see what damage i can achieve

Quote Originally Posted by mulciber View Post
    ehhh i wouldnt even bother... Not worth it..
    This was the topper...
    wow !!!

Some people just have no clue do they??

Thread Information