MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member

taste in my mouth

Almost 30 seconds after i injected my fina/prop today i had a NASTY taste in my mouth...almost like a metal taste
    Whats going on here? Im not worried just courious

regards
    MH

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Did you get the famed fina cough with it... that is usually what happens right before you get all choked up.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro its normal to taste the fina after injecting. Thats a good sign. Means the fina has saturated ur body. No worries!

OG

F'nJact is offline Junior Member
    what is fina cough?????

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    If your tasting it, you have either nicked a vein or you shot into one.
    Its normally not a problem at all. just make sure you asperate.

Fina cough is when you get into a fit of coughing right after the shot. it means you hit a vein. wont hurt you but will freak you out possibly.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i'm doin tren and winny and i don't have that taste. does that mean my gear is fake or what

Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    If your tasting it, you have either nicked a vein or you shot into one.
    Its normally not a problem at all. just make sure you asperate.

Fina cough is when you get into a fit of coughing right after the shot. it means you hit a vein. wont hurt you but will freak you out possibly.
    First time im not going to agree witya totally BR. I tasted the fina after every injection last cycle. And im sure i wasnt nicking and vein or injecting into one every time. It has more to do with the fina saturating the body. Thats why its best to inject fina ed. just my 2cents

OG

hey what up og. so that doesn't mean my tren is fake just that i'm prob not saturated since i'm doin 50mg eod. think it is still gonna work.

Originally posted by H BOMB
    hey what up og. so that doesn't mean my tren is fake just that i'm prob not saturated since i'm doin 50mg eod. think it is still gonna work.
    Hey HB, hows things going brotha? Did u go over to Fat Tuesdays? Well, IMO ur fina is probably not fake. Fina is best injected ed because it only last between 4 - 12 hrs in ur system. Thats why ed injections are best to saturate the body with it. How many weeks are u in? U might want to consider increasing to ed injections?

OG

just started week 3 yes.by the way mine is tt tren , don't know if that makes a diff. i only have one bottle but if i could get another would it be bad to bump it up to ed for the rest of the cycle. don't think i could get another one though. i'm workin at sutra now thur., fri, and sat. stop in any time. thanks bro

Originally posted by H BOMB
    just started week 3 yes.by the way mine is tt tren, don't know if that makes a diff. i only have one bottle but if i could get another would it be bad to bump it up to ed for the rest of the cycle. don't think i could get another one though. i'm workin at sutra now thur., fri, and sat. stop in any time. thanks bro
    Well for me i didnt really start feeling/seeing the effects of the fina till almost week 5. And that was injecting 1cc ed for 8 weeks. So it may be a little early to be seeing anything? Have u thought about making ur own? Its really easy and u know whats going in. PM me bro

OG

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    really, you tasted fina after every shot?

hmm i will have to read up more on that. I went as far as 100mgs ED and i dont taste it ever.

thanks for giving me something to think about, heh never ever can a person learn too much or read enough =)

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I use to taste my EQ after every shot, like a metalic taste...So did my friend, I don't believe it's from hitting a vein though...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, yesterday was the begining of week 2 for my fina/winny cycle, right after 1cc of fina into my quad i felt fina taste in my mouth for about 10 minutes...strange...

MDMA is offline Banned
    I usually taste all my gear after I shoot it, not just Fina.

Thread Information