Thread: Bloody Ass

higherdesire is offline Banned

Bloody Ass

I know I am going to take it on the chin with this one, but I am 6 weeks into a test 400mg/wk cycle 50mg ED proviron .3 ldex ED and I had a fair amount of blood on my toilet paper when I went to the restroom. I am 38 and have never had that happen before. My cylce is having questionable results to this point. I upped my proviron to 75mg today. Any one have any input as to whether it might have any relevance to the cycle?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude this is not the steroids . There are a number of possibilities, the most common is Haemorrhoids, you can actually have them without knowing and without any pain. Worst case scenario is bowel cancer. If I was you I would go to a Dr and get it checked out. Its most probably nothing but better to be safe than sorry

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it dark blood, or is it light and watery?

TTexas is offline Associate Member
    Was the blood bright red or dark with a tar look in nature?

TTexas is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Is it dark blood, or is it light and watery?
    LOL u ask about shit faster than I can

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    I had a slight problem with this. It happened a few times when I went to the toilet but it wasnt a great amount. Their was a bit in my excrement and a bit on the bog paper. It was happening a couple of times a week for maybe 2 or 3 weeks but havent had it since. I posted it up on another forum and was told it could be piles or a fissure, whatever that is.

Quote Originally Posted by THEMEATEATER View Post
    I had a slight problem with this. It happened a few times when I went to the toilet but it wasnt a great amount. Their was a bit in my excrement and a bit on the bog paper. It was happening a couple of times a week for maybe 2 or 3 weeks but havent had it since. I posted it up on another forum and was told it could be piles or a fissure, whatever that is.
    Piles is a slang name for haemorrhoid's. Fissures are like really nasty ingrown pimples

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TTexas View Post
    LOL u ask about shit faster than I can
    LOL, yea but at least i don;t tal,,,,,,,,,,, just jokin LOL, you knew that was coming

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Piles is a slang name for haemorrhoid's. Fissures are like really nasty ingrown pimples
    Oh right! But could these fissures have something to do with the blood then?

Quote Originally Posted by THEMEATEATER View Post
    Oh right! But could these fissures have something to do with the blood then?
    Yes because they can bleed. Any bleeding from the ass of any kind should be checked out by a DR, no questions asked !!!!

jnewton86 is offline Member
    ive had it happen before as well. i wasnt juicin though, doubt its from that. I think it happend as a result of increasing in weight with doin deadlifts n such, at least i think so. I was fairly new to lifting and just started to take it seriously. only lasted about a week or so, went away. best of luck.

knowing if its dark or light blood will help you figure it out

brew69420 is offline Junior Member
    My brother actually just had surgery on one of those things. Yea they can bleed quite a bit. Actually drip in the toilet. The doctor who operated on my brother said it probably started as an infected pore along the rim of his asshole. Don't let it get too bad go have it looked at its not fun surgery.

Thanks for all the replys. It is bright red and I woudl say a fair amount of blood. there was a little in the bottom of the commode as well but then when i tried agian it was gone. I was just freaked out by it. So if it persists then I go to the dr I am sure but it sounds like most of the others experiences were of little concern yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Thanks for all the replys. It is bright red and I woudl say a fair amount of blood. there was a little in the bottom of the commode as well but then when i tried agian it was gone. I was just freaked out by it. So if it persists then I go to the dr I am sure but it sounds like most of the others experiences were of little concern yeah?
    Trust me dude, get it checked out !!!! Dont listen to anybody that tells you its nothing to worry about because it is !!!!

Word.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Trust me dude, get it checked out !!!! Dont listen to anybody that tells you its nothing to worry about because it is !!!!
    Yeah dude get it checked out, problems with the colon are nothing to screw around with.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get it checked but don't worry to much, 99% chance it's a hemorrhoid. Ive had it happen a few time.

talking about the ass, I had some post this morning and when I opened it their was a white tube with a lable on saying anal warts treatment and absolutely nothing else And no I havent got anal warts lol The only thing I can think is its adex WTF?

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    This isnt linked to any drug what you use. Go visit your M.D.

Thread Information