joe_capone is offline Member

hydroxycut instead of clen??

im realy scared of clenbeutrol. i have the pump by ventipulmin.. i tried it b4 for 3 days and it was just too much for me. ur heart will pump soo hard . is hydroxycut(eca) okay with a primo/winnie cycle? instead of clen ?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Clen is good stuff, why don't you try lowering the dose a little? What dose were you taking?

i have the clen pump. not the pills. its crazy man. i tried it b4 i couldnt handle it. thing is.. clen donestn control your apetite but hydroxycut does. soooo im kinda stuck here.. ill go with hydroxycut for 1 week then id start clen the next week. 2 pumps a day... what think?? each pump makes like 2 pills so 2 pumps= 4 pills. i used to take 2 pumps and i couldnt handle it man.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    were you takin it all at once. if you were don't! that could be why you couldn't handle it. space it out. and gradually increase by days. for ex. day one -1 pill day two- 2 pills etc. till you reach a tolerable level.

nuke is offline Member
    Joe - Its nothng to be scared of...Clen does spped evrything up, the two things to look for is high BP and heart rate.
    As H-Bomb said slowly increse your intake not to exceed 6 a day. You know your body so feel it out....

I take Clen and Hydroxycut..NOT AT THE SAME TIME !!!!

I do like Hydroxycut more. If you want to totally cut apetite try Bontril !
    You wont eat shit....

man oh man...... next week i shall go with clen . no i didnt take it all at the same time b4... i did start with 1 2 3 everyday increasing dose. still drove me crazy. i love hydroxycut. ahh oh well...... choices choices....

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i tryed both clen and hydroxy cut. personally i think the hydro is better. but i don't believe that everyone has the same opinion. one time i tryed hydro with clen. one week hydro then one week clen. i took 3 hydro per day for one week. the next week i did clen 1 on the first day. 2 on the second and so on.till i reached 5. someone told me clen can be dangerous of course all this shit can be dangerous. i didn't feel to good while i was on either. ive tryed them both sepratly also. personally i'd go with hydro. just my opinion. Madmax.

boy92122 is offline New Member
    I thought Clen was one the safest stuff... tabs at least... Some literature say it only burns fat! Where is the danger in that?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by boy92122
    I thought Clen was one the safest stuff... tabs at least... Some literature say it only burns fat! Where is the danger in that?
    Many feel that the shakes and side effects of Clen are far worse than an E/C/A stack and do not feel that Clen offers enough better results to make it worth it.

I guess it depends on what you do for a living. If ya work at a bank setting up loans - you being really shaky would not be good - at all!

shujaat is offline Junior Member
    it stops ur insuline brothers

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by shujaat
    it stops ur insuline brothers
    Stops insulin ?

Thread Information