Thread: newbie q's

jbeck is offline New Member

newbie q's

Okay i'm new to this forum and need some advice.. I have done a lot of research on the internet for the best kinds of steroids to use and there are just so many to chose from.. I want to know what the best kind of steroids to buy are to get big muscle and what cycles to use and things like that. Pretty much I need someone to spoon feed me info like on a day to day basis what to take. I'm 21, 5'7" and weigh 165 if that helps. I'm skinny but not in the best shape. I have been working out for about a week straight now and want to get big. Also about a year ago I was on hydroxycut hardcore and that just made me lose weight and get super skinny.. So i'm ready to start taking steroids.. I have read that anadrol 50 works real well, but has side affects like gynecomastia , shrinking testicles, lowered immune system.. Thanks in advance! -Jon

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum, think about steroids when you have been training for a few more weeks, I mean months...no check that years...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    First of all welcome to the board mate. You will learn a lot here. Now you have read a lot about steroids etc. Now given your stats and lack of workout experience it would be a very big mistake for you to touch them at this point. You need to get a good , consistent workout program and a decent diet and you will put on a lot of weight naturally. We can help you do all of that, but I say again, you are no where near ready to juice dude. This will help you learn a lot more http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeck View Post
    Okay i'm new to this forum and need some advice.. I have done a lot of research on the internet for the best kinds of steroids to use and there are just so many to chose from.. I want to know what the best kind of steroids to buy are to get big muscle and what cycles to use and things like that. Pretty much I need someone to spoon feed me info like on a day to day basis what to take. I'm 21, 5'7" and weigh 165 if that helps. I'm skinny but not in the best shape. I have been working out for about a week straight now and want to get big. Also about a year ago I was on hydroxycut hardcore and that just made me lose weight and get super skinny.. So i'm ready to start taking steroids.. I have read that anadrol 50 works real well, but has side affects like gynecomastia, shrinking testicles, lowered immune system.. Thanks in advance! -Jon
    try working out naturaly then maybe give it a go in a few years, if you still want to mate.
    doing gear without a solid foundation is going to end in tears.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    First of all welcome to the board mate. You will learn a lot here. Now you have read a lot about steroids etc. Now given your stats and lack of workout experience it would be a very big mistake for you to touch them at this point. You need to get a good , consistent workout program and a decent diet and you will put on a lot of weight naturally. We can help you do all of that, but I say again, you are no where near ready to juice dude. This will help you learn a lot more http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179

^^^ Great post that I 1000% agree with...

You do not have the base, diet, or knowledge to start using AAS.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    They aren't a "TAKE THESE AND GET BIG " Solution. A lot of knowledge, training AND reaching your genetic max before consideration can even begin.

Seriously you would be amazed what a proper diet and the right routine would do for you. Steroids aren't a game. They aren't just what is the word here... they just aren't... For You yet... we aren't trying to tell you not to take them but you need to have all your ducks in a row before attempting such things. They aren't something that you take lightly... you a playing with your hormones and such and SEVERE consequences can result from Misuse ... Trust us. We are here to help ... Don't rush into it....

Oh and WELCOME :7UP:

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    ... we aren't trying to tell you not to take them...

Correction, I AM telling the OP NOT to use them anytime in the next 4-5 years.

Just to be clear...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeck View Post
    Okay i'm new to this forum and need some advice.. I have done a lot of research on the internet for the best kinds of steroids to use and there are just so many to chose from.. I want to know what the best kind of steroids to buy are to get big muscle and what cycles to use and things like that. Pretty much I need someone to spoon feed me info like on a day to day basis what to take. I'm 21, 5'7" and weigh 165 if that helps. I'm skinny but not in the best shape. I have been working out for about a week straight now and want to get big. Also about a year ago I was on hydroxycut hardcore and that just made me lose weight and get super skinny.. So i'm ready to start taking steroids.. I have read that anadrol 50 works real well, but has side affects like gynecomastia, shrinking testicles, lowered immune system.. Thanks in advance! -Jon
    Come on guys, read what he said, he is ready for steroids. I'm sure he knows what he is talking about since he has been reading on the internet.

OK enough with that but like EVERYONE has said, you need to work out a LOT longer. You will see HUGE gains just from working out in the next couple years without spending any money on juice. You would just be throwing it ALL away, honestly. Go read the diet and exercise forums to find what you need. No pill will help you at this point or needle.

Thanks for all the advice guys.. I guess i'm not ready for steroids yet, but can you inform me on the proper supplements to help me along with building muscle.. like types of protein to take and some supplements from gnc that actually work..

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sure bro, just get your basic multi-vitamin and protein powder. for you, you coud get a weight gainer instead since you only weigh 165. aside from supplements, you need to eat like a maniac too. clean calories:

oats
    brown rice
    whole wheat bread
    tuna
    chiken
    sirloin
    salmon

try to get in as much food as you can in each day, spread between 6-7 meals. that means i fyou have to wake up at 7 to start eating on a satuday, DO IT

start with a good muti vitamin. 100% most important is your diet, not what you supplement it with but real food. Eat chicken, turkey, tuna, fish, fruits, veggies and other good things. Really go read the diet section. There are diets for bulking, cutting and everything in between. Then also make you have a good workout program at least 5x a week and stick to it but dont forget to switch things around ever few weeks to keep shocking the muscles. Forget about any powders, pills or anything for bulking for now, not until you have reached a platue of some type that wont be for a least a year or more if you have a good diet and exercise program. Save you money otherwise it's wasted, 100%.

This may be a dumb question but along with the foods listed above what about chips and sandwiches.. I eat a lot of both.. is that bad? oh, and can I eat too much of

oats
    brown rice
    whole wheat bread
    tuna
    chicken
    sirloin
    salmon? Will I not get fat from eating too much?

DIET section......
    In other words your diet is NOT under control. When you feel like eating chips, eat more chicken, tuna, oats.

Now everything you want to know about diet is in the Diet section. Go visit it but DONT post anything until you have read at least the first 5 top posts and 20 of the other post that are in there. ALWAYS read before asking and when you want to ask, do a search first then if you cant find it feel free to ask.

Have fun.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-11-2008 at 10:23 PM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    (They aren't a "TAKE THESE AND GET BIG " Solution.) umm yea they are,, lol

^^^ LMFAO!

Its true, they kinda are, but its not that simple...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Training for 1 week and you are ready? Please do not touch steroids for a long time. They are not magic!

Thread Information