JR G lady is offline Associate Member

?Question? about what cycle I should do 6'5 285lbs mma trainer

I need some suggestions on what cycle i should use. I used to use winnie i did 2 cycles of that with a good diet and wieght loss pills. and it was ok i got a decent size but I'd like to get cut up and muscular.

But i would like to take it up a notch I would like to take winnie again with clen i heard lots of good thing about it. most of my fat is on my gut area and thighs. but i been training for a while and get dismotivated wen i see the gut get smaller but is still there.

The weight i went down to was 257 and I was losing my muscles too I was reading a little about Tren , and i was thinkin maybe if i stack those 3 maybe i could accomplish what i been shooting for.

Besides it all i was 342 lbs 2yrs ago b4 i started to train hard.

Would gladly appreciate your help guys Thanks, JR G Lady

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Last edited by Dukkit; 11-12-2008 at 12:14 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Many people report losing cardio with tren . I havent found this to be true at all but most people insist it will hurt your endurance though also tren should always be ran with test. I would actually sugest running a cycle of test prop with clen and t3 to cut down. The prop will help prevent any muscle wasting from the cutting.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    only 2 cycles under ur belt... both winnie? im guessing orals also?

i suggest dont use tren because of the cardio effect and ur a mma dude
    i suggest use prop and winny...

be sure u have a good diet plan and good work out and ull see the gains you want

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    hmmm

still tryin to figure out the screename

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Lets see the other stats!

Age?
    BF%?
    pct/estrogen control knowledge?

Sounds like you should be losing BF% before cycling again.

Maybe use some Clen for a while and get your BF% down to sub 15% and then put on some LMM with a cycle.

Thats my .02

JR G lady is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys thanks for all the feed back well bf% im not 100% sure now but at 270 i had about 18% but i wanna come down to at least 230 cut up, so tren will def fcuk up my cardio? i need to loose the weight cus i dont wanna fight at such a heavy weight its hard enough that they can hardly find me a fighter.

but how much clen do i have to use and are the results dramatic ?
    i also took clen b4 maybe i didnt use it right bcus i really didnt feel a thing i used about 50 tabs and my friend used the other half it came 100 in it. maybe that could of been the prob.

and what do u guys feel about me using xendrin rfx? i took hydoxycut hardcore and i got great results but depression side effects towards the end.

and the screen name it was cus b4 i used to get G-ladys X thats wat i was known for b4. for who asked.
    sry for the grammer im on my cellphone net

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Your weight swings are too extreme to cycle in my opinion. That means you lack diet discipline.

At 257lbs you were losing too much muscle?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by JR G lady View Post
    Hey guys thanks for all the feed back well bf% im not 100% sure now but at 270 i had about 18% (First off you NEED to bring that down if you wanna run Tren.)but i wanna come down to at least 230 cut up, so tren will def fcuk up my cardio? (It will murder it, trust me, i fight professionally.) i need to loose the weight cus i dont wanna fight at such a heavy weight its hard enough that they can hardly find me a fighter.

but how much clen do i have to use and are the results dramatic ?
    i also took clen b4 maybe i didnt use it right bcus i really didnt feel a thing i used about 50 tabs and my friend used the other half it came 100 in it. maybe that could of been the prob.

and what do u guys feel about me using xendrin rfx? i took hydoxycut hardcore and i got great results but depression side effects towards the end.

and the screen name it was cus b4 i used to get G-ladys X thats wat i was known for b4. for who asked.
    sry for the grammer im on my cellphone net

Check these out bro

Diet Help
    Diet help

Diet Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Choosing Diets
    http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

Clen FAQ
    Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

They will get you started, i dont think youre ready for a cycle just yet.

Let me know if you have anymore questions...

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    hydroxyhardcore worked well for me, with a good diet and xtra cardio, they are allt he same u gotta find one that works for u like hydroxycuthardcore, lipo-6, lipo oxo, all those fat burners (basically they put u in a buzz w/ caffine) or something liek clen will raise ur body temp like a 1/2 a degree, aka a thermogenesis which will hepl u burn more calories... i say DONT use t3 unless ur doin a cycle, which if u do a cycle A) make sure u are educated before u start (if u feel stubborn to want to do a cycle) B) if u do a cycle, ir ecomment just a prop cycle because with a good diet and cardio it wil help u cut that weight...
    most say u wanna be no more than 15% bf before starting a cycle cause that requires some knowledge of training and diet... and ur a mma dude so u should know training... just get ur diet better and ull get those gains quick...

so recap... if u wanna do cycle, do prop and clen...

Thread Information