Swedeboy is offline Junior Member

HELP! Surgery during cycle

Hi,

Started a cycle 4 weeks ago, primobolan 200mg,winny100mg, testo prop100mg EOD. I have another post about this. And it has been going so good, gains are perfect, strenght, diet, wellness I feel(felt) great and then..

I got a pilonidal cyst,infected pilonidal abscess, that is cyst in the butt crack(actually near the tailbone) the pain is beyond this world...
    I got it surgically removed today and now I have a big hole in my lower back/butt crack, since the wound is supposed to heal it self from the inside. does it hurt? well the hole is the size of a golf ball and down to the tailbone so yes it hurts..

I got citodon, that is a mixture of kodein 30mg & paracetamol 500mg for the pain and it works ok, but now I am afraid of taking my AAS, because the doctor told me not to mix any other medicine with kodein, he was refering to other pain killers, it is extremly dangerous. But can I continue with my AAS??? I won't be hitting the gym for a week, but I still don't want to quit my cycle

please advise...
    Last edited by Swedeboy; 11-12-2008 at 02:14 PM.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    if this was me, i would stop the cycle man...
    however, much more educated then me will chime in soon...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i had exactly the same procedure afew months back, whilst on cycle. I only missed a week off the gym, and continued the cycle, along with GH without incident. I didnt however use any pain killers.

From what i understand, steroids will not affect you any more negatively if used alongside painkillers

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    sounds like the sweedish version of tylenol #3 (APAP with codine)
    shouldn't be a problem with the roids

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    your doc would be worried about sleeping pills or other pain kills or other things containing tylenol...stuff like that
    for a good time mix with a few drinks...j/k

thanks guys. just one more question, I usually inject in the butt, is it ok to continue with that, since the wound is "close" to the injection spots, or should i change injection spot

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedeboy View Post
    thanks guys. just one more question, I usually inject in the butt, is it ok to continue with that, since the wound is "close" to the injection spots, or should i change injection spot
    fkn A id change spots,, a golfball size hole....

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Wow, my son had the same thing. He was 16 at the time, and not cycling of course. But, he had a hard time getting the wound to heal. His was sewed up but the wound opened after the stiches were removed. It got infected and he eventually we took him to a wound clinic to help. I don't know how anyone could work out hard with this, at least not legs.

But, everyone is different. Be careful.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think it would matter injecting in your glutes but I personally would choose a different spot for the time being... like delts or pecs ... just to stay right away from the wound.... IMO

thanks for all the advise, I'll stick with the aas and change the inj spot to deltoids & maybe biceps just to be sure, never injected there before. I hate injecting to the thigh hurts and I've hit nervs almost every time so i'll pass that one. and i really hope i can be back in the gym in a week times, at least do some biceps, triceps and chest, I quess legs & back will be a problem for at least 2-3 weeks. it hurts like hell now

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    humm... well , in my opinion , if you a crazy man like me , i would actually continu taking the steroids because you will be healing much much faster, so i think its an advantage and they have nothing to do with the pain killers.

So for me , remember its my opinion , i would actually continu.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    i would inject in my quads too , i never had a problem injecting into them , they are big naturally.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Jesus I hope DSM doesnt see this thread. The thought of two butt holes on the same butt might be to much for him to handle !!!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Jesus I hope DSM doesnt see this thread. The thought of two butt holes on the same butt might be to much for him to handle !!!
    He probably did read it but has been too busy to post a response! lol

Thread Information