Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member

Proviron during bulking cycle? yes or no

Gonig to run: test, eq, deca , drol...should I run proviron the entire cycle or not?

thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It wont hurt gains but I personally dont use the stuff.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Some seem to like it. I've run it both on cutting and bulking cycles but really didn't notice anything at all.

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member
    Proviron is quite good at controling estrogen. But what I like best it that it also ensures more free test is available. This is one of those compounds that truly enhances whatever else you're running. I have not seen it around it quite some time. Difficult to find, if I were you I'd stock up while you can - Its one of those things that seems to come around every now and then and bam! It gone. Just my experience.

I would definately favor this one for bulking as it controls estrogen with out eliminating it, and some estrogen is necessary when bulking up. Consider swithing from proviron to letrozole when cutting.

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the input guys...guess i just need to try it and see if it works for me...if anyone like to chime in, please do...

swifttorres is offline New Member
    i run it during my cycle, i'm acne prone. when i run 50mg a day, i didn't have any outbreak. but due to the fact tat i didn't have enough, i dropped to 25mg for the last 2 weeks of my cycle and within a few days, i start to have acne breaking out.

for me, i would include it into my cycle, help to keep my acne problem check.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull78 View Post
    Proviron is quite good at controling estrogen. But what I like best it that it also ensures more free test is available. This is one of those compounds that truly enhances whatever else you're running. I have not seen it around it quite some time. Difficult to find, if I were you I'd stock up while you can - Its one of those things that seems to come around every now and then and bam! It gone. Just my experience.

I would definately favor this one for bulking as it controls estrogen with out eliminating it, and some estrogen is necessary when bulking up. Consider swithing from proviron to letrozole when cutting.
    Do you have a medical article source of how good Proviron is at controlling estrogen? Or is this opinion?

Proviron is actually a DHT. People use it as an AI, but ive heard some cases of people still getting gyno when using it to control estrogen.

In my mind, you only need 3 AI's for 3 different reasons.

1) Adex- For controlling estrogen. (On Cycle)
    2) Aromasin - For lowering aromatization and preventing further creation of estrogen. (For PCT)
    3) Letro- For running gyno reversals, or in cases of EXTREME gyno sensitivity, estrogen control(<-of death in this case).

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are bulking and want a good way to control estrogen try this....of coarse depending on how experienced you are...

Test E 600mg/wk x 12 wks
    Tren E 400mg/wk x 10 wks
    Mast E 600mg/wk x 12 wks

This is a great cycle that will give you quality mass w/o excess bloating and very low chance for gyno....

Keep letro on hand though

frank12391 is offline Member
    I recon proviron will help control estro but I wouldn't use it on it's own. You still need an AI. I have used during cycle & PCT. I prefer to use it last 2 weeks of cycle & during entire PCT mainly for my libido. I really cant say if it helped me during cycle as I have only done it once, although being a DHT it can balance your adrogen anabolic ratio. IE if you are doing Nandro & test, thats a high anabolic to andro ratio (test being 100/100 & nandro being 300/100) so using a DHT gives some balance. Probably better to use masteron if you can get your hands on it.

Slin Ninja is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Do you have a medical article source of how good Proviron is at controlling estrogen? Or is this opinion?

Proviron is actually a DHT. People use it as an AI, but ive heard some cases of people still getting gyno when using it to control estrogen.

In my mind, you only need 3 AI's for 3 different reasons.

1) Adex- For controlling estrogen. (On Cycle)
    2) Aromasin - For lowering aromatization and preventing further creation of estrogen. (For PCT)
    3) Letro- For running gyno reversals, or in cases of EXTREME gyno sensitivity, estrogen control(<-of death in this case).
    agreed. like how you simplified that.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Try it man, it cant hurt. But i it has got 1 side that pisses me off, i can not cum for the life of me on the shit even at 25mg ed

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slin Ninja View Post
    agreed. like how you simplified that.
    Thanks bro!

frank12391 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Thanks bro!
    How cum? I wouldn't do a cycle without introducing it at some stage. It keeps my libido up among other things like my dick as I have done a NPP, HGC & Proviron only cycle b4 but never had a problem with chisolm. I never had to turn her around & spit on her back! For my current cycle, I am using it in my PCT
    Last edited by frank12391; 11-15-2008 at 02:52 PM.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull78 View Post

Plus (not to replace an AI on cycle), but it helps keep/recover the body of libido funtions, shbg/lh etc, if used through cycle, thus making your PCT cycle more effective at getting your nat levels up much faster. Of course, everybody is different; for some people it works, for others it does not. It does work for me.
    Last edited by "Maximus"; 11-15-2008 at 03:03 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5151 View Post
    Gonig to run: test, eq, deca , drol...should I run proviron the entire cycle or not?

thanks
    I think its great in every cycle. many benefits.

Andro9 is offline Member
    i perfer to run test at HRT doses and 19-nor's higher this helps keep estrogen under control for me without ancillary drugs.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5151 View Post

thanks

Why not, it's hardly going to much much difference either way on that cycle.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    i perfer to run test at HRT doses and 19-nor's higher this helps keep estrogen under control for me without ancillary drugs.
    You're right on; very smart way of mixing both to prevent/keep sides at a minimum. For some, however, this method doesn't work or feel like they need "more of this or that" while cycling which IMO is dumbfounded in the believe that you need mega doses of test or more compounds to make progress, etc. Of course, unless you're an elite athlete and you're into competition and BB is your primary means for a living, then you need to do whatever it takes, in which case my reasoning does not apply.

Thread Information