bigg73 is offline New Member

Opinions on next cycle

My goal is to pack on about 20 pounds.I got plenty of anadrol and d-bol, 30 amps of Testoviron Depot 250mg,two 10ml.QV Deca 300.plenty of clen ,nolva and clomid,and going to get some bromo.How does this cycle look?

weeks 1-5 50mg of Anadrol ED
    weeks 1-12 Test Depot 500mg,one amp monday one amp thursday
    weeks 1-12 400mg of QV Deca,same days as test
    week 15 start clomid and clen,clen 2 week on 2 off with eca.

I could switch the a bombs and use d-bol but last cycle nips got a little sore comming off of the d-bol.Should I run the nolvadex throughout my cycle or get some armidex?Should I add some winny in there to harden me up or leave it the way it is? Thanks in advance!

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Hey bro..thats a good read to gain some pounds. I wouldn't add the winny to this cycle. Perhaps the next you could do a cutting cycle to include some winny and EQ. Also if your nips were sore, it will not hurt to run the Nolva throughout the cycle. Good luck.

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member
    moving up the test to 750 and the eq to 600 would be a good idea, i wish i had on my first cycle. i will next time for sure.

Should I increase the dosage of deca to 600mg.I forgot to add this is my first time trying deca.I thought I should start with 400mg?Nolvadex at 20mg ed throughout my cycle sound good? Thanks bros...

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    No u definalty do not need to increase the dosages , particulary with the Deca if you have never run it before, some guys even use only 300mg a week for there first time, so 400 will be fine... I assume when you say this is your 'next cycle" that u have done some in the past, what amounts of Test did u run in there??? The only reason u might not to bump the test up is if you have quite a few cycles under your belt and are not responding to those dosages anymore...

Otherwise stick with how it is mate...

Jaguar

This will be my second cycle within the past five years.I did sust at 500mg last cycle,along with d-bol and primo.I was happy with the results.Will 500mg of test work good like it did last cycle?Or should I up it?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    5 years apart?

you'll be fine with the dosages you have layed out here bro.......run with it.

peace bb79

Thread Information