fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

dbol worth it or just water mass

i was just curious what you guys think of dbol ,is it just something that adds water and little mass or is it a good mass building drug adding real retainable mass,actually i see no point of runing dbol only or with other drugs ps i wont be runing dbol alone but from the way i see it if you run pct after your dbol only its should be different from runing it with any other aas but i am wondering if the reason behind loosing most of the mass being the mass mostly water cause if its just like a temporary blow up dbol aint for me,i ran it before but had bad back pumps so i stopped it and noticed that i lost what i gained too fast which seemed to be water.what are your guys thought on dbol other than kickstarting a cycle ?

80% of the weight gained is just water... but used for the right reasons i think it definately has a place in the aas world

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    I really dont bother with them anymore m8, they will give you mostly water but they are ok if you want to kickstart a cycle for 4-6 weeks, and dbol alone is just a waste of money imo

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle, like many others was dbol only, and like many others i made some gains that i kept, if you work hard,eat well and do your research dbol can produce some good gains, again, it's down to the individual and how dedicated he is.
    Most of the ppl who say it's crap didn't know what the fvk they were doing when they started shovelling dbol down their necks because some guy at the gym sold them some.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dbol is deceiving and does offer overall low quality gains consisting of mostly bloat. However it does increase strength and make you feel pretty jacked. I dont think I`m going to use it anymore in future cycles though.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    unfortunatly some memebers talk with no sence but talk is cheap.
    genarally speaking d bol is used to front load your cycle. it gives little boost as far as energy, strength and bloat. i would say if your diet is in check and well maintand than u wouldn't b getting all that water gain that some members claim.
    i would suggest doing little research from members cycles who have used it and u will get all ur questions answered.

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    just as i thought dbol doesnt really add much to a cycle other than strength and water mass,not much muscle mass though if i am to kickstart i would rather then frontload my cycle,use test suspension or test prop or even anadrol but i wont cause i am predisposed to hair loss

Dinosaur is offline Member
    yes u can go with test prop its even a better idea but some people have problems or pain concerns so they don't like to pin themselves every day. that 's why they to choose to go with orals.

Slin Ninja is offline Junior Member
    yeah bro, if you don't have a problem w/ frequent injections then i'd say hit the Prop. will still produce some water, but not nearly the extreme as dbol . and plus you are talking about using it as a frontloader...so you won't be sticking yourself that much through the whole cycle anyways.

clockwork_killer is offline Associate Member
    personal preference at the end of the day it works for sum and not for others, sum like em sum dnt. tht my take on it all anyway u jus gta make ur own mind up

bbminded is offline Member
    Im gonna use it to frontload my next cycle of test e and deca . ive used it once before when i was young(19) and uneducated. Was only able to get 100 of the old pink tai ones. the stuff made me crazy strong FAST. so if it takes 4weeks for the test e and deca to really kick in i can see the def. benefits of using it to frontload for 4weeks!!!!

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    It definately has its purpose. although it produces a crap load of bloat it definately will add muscle mass. It is much stronger than test and I think it is a great kickstart to a cycle if you can eat enough. I have used dbol many times in long estered cycles and have gained between 12-15lbs consistantly in the first month and Im normally able to keep half after I discontinue the dbol and the bloat subsides although alot of this is still water weight their is no doubt in my mind that it is good addition to a cycle if it doesn't effect your eating. personally I dont use it anymore just cause it does effect my appetite greatly and I would rather eat big with a less effective compound cause you can't accomplish much without enough food.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    The water bloat from dbol can easily be controled through your diet....And i believe it to be great for kickstart to a cycle.....Even if, 80% of those gains are water, the 1-5lbs of muslce it can give in 4-6weeks is worth it in my opinion, especially if you are running a longer ester cycle and are waiting for other compounds to kick in.....

The base that dbol can give you, in conjunction with a good diet, proper cycle, and pct...can produce some great gains.....

Thread Information