Thread: Weird gains?

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member

Weird gains?

I have been on d bol npp and prop for a week and a half now, and im up 5 pounds already. Only problem is that im not getting those nice pumps that i usually do while on. I feel like no matter how much i lift at the gym, im not working out the muscle very well. It just doesnt get pumped, and it kills my motivation at the gym. I doesnt look like i have gained size in my muscles, i just look bigger overall. Any idea what could cause me to not get a pump?

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VR4 View Post
    I have been on d bol npp and prop for a week and a half now, and im up 5 pounds already. Only problem is that im not getting those nice pumps that i usually do while on. I feel like no matter how much i lift at the gym, im not working out the muscle very well. It just doesnt get pumped, and it kills my motivation at the gym. I doesnt look like i have gained size in my muscles, i just look bigger overall. Any idea what could cause me to not get a pump?
    well if you have gained already some mass i believe your gear is legal as far as the pump thing just wait a few days and increase your carb intake ..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well if you have gained already some mass i believe your gear is legal as far as the pump thing just wait a few days and increase your carb intake ..
    Legal gear>?

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Legal gear>?
    i meant it aint fake

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ah that makes more sense. Diet, supps and types of workout can dictate a good pump or not. Lots of factors to consider. I wouldnt worry too much a week and a half in.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    There are many factors that can affect our pump.....hydration, food intake, sleep, supp taken, and our workout style.....

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dammit redz you beat me on that one........slow as computer...

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Absolutely right, when full of food, water and AAS you should get a good pump. But, if you've ever run a cutting cycle and are in a calorie deficit, you'll find you don't get the same pump you get when on a bulking cycle. If this continues, check you diet, make sure you're getting enough water.

Thread Information