bty
    bty is offline New Member

Should I bother with this cycle?

Hey guys, my source came to me today and is in need of some quick cash so he is willing to give me a kick ass deal on some orals. I know, I know, orals (his last shipment was all orals). My last cycle was 500 of Sus 250 for 8 and then 500 of Test Enth for 2 (decided to extend past 8 weeks and couldnt get my hands on Sus quick enough) followed by the usual clomid and I got some good quality gains out of it. Anyhow, what I can get is Anadrol50, dbol , winny tabs, and Anavar (clomid and nolva too).

I was thinking of doing 6 weeks of Anadrol followed by 6 weeks of Anavar. I've been looking to put some size on which the Anadrol would help with (I know alot of it is water thus the nolva to keep it down) then the Anavar to help keep the gains and get some more quality gains. I know ALA or Milk thistle will be in order too (which one and how much and how long?). What I am looking for is some good quality size gains at the end of the cycle (water weight during doesnt really bother me).

What do you all think? I am open to any and all suggestions using the gear I listed above just have to let him know tomorrow. What would you all run and for how long and how much? Kinda hard to pass on this deal (plus I am helping him out so that makes me a better person right? lol). Thanks guys!

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    i wouldn't do an oral only cycle, but depending on this kick ass deal your source is going to give you. i would pick up some orals, and hold them in reserve till i could get an injectable to go along with my cycle. it's not everyday when you could find a good deal on something so i would seize the opportunity depending on the price..

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Do you know this source well? This is a common scam tactic when a "good" source goes bad. They claim they need money and have the deal of a lifetime and you never hear from them again. Like Kreper said if the deal is good just get the orals and hold on to them until you can get some injectibles to go along with them.

bty
    bty is offline New Member
    Yeah, I know the source very well (good friend of mine) and it's totally legit, he just had some bills come in and he has a lot tied up in gear right now. I can get it for his cost (he bought a whole bunch). What of it would you buy? What about doing just winny or anavar for pure quality gains?

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    i never heard of something like this before, but since you know it's all legit. get what you can bro. i still wouldn't do orals only, but if you can get var cheap i'd get some. if it were me,and i knew it was all legit i'd be like a kid in a candy store. orals are good for awhile, and i'd hold them in reserve for cycles to come.. stock up on nolva, and clomid too.

RealMets is offline New Member
    sorry to butt in but I notice that many don't favor doing Oral only cycle..is this just too dangerous..I was thinking of doing an Oral only cycle myself...but..being a novice in this..and for what you guys say..this might be not a good thing??..any help will be appreciated..thanks.!

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    the whole no orals things comes down to toxicity and mild results. To get decent results from orals only you'd probably have to take several different ones at the same time, or maybe just back to back. I'm not sure. I say go for it, drol then var then come back and tell us how it went!! I'd get a blood test halfway though.

Thread Information