Intalex81 is offline Junior Member

Cidoteston 250 B.N. 209

Anyone using or used this particular batch number? I was sent this test instead of another brand that I ordered. I don't know anything about it. Half the people say a lot of fakes...the other half says it's way to cheap to fake so I don't even know. I hope someone can give me good news.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Shoot it and see mate, i'm not sure i know anyone who may have kept a record of particular batch numbers and cidotest

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    if legit its quality..good stuff

Scarface69 is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently on a cycle of egyptian Cidoteston (test e). post a pic so I can tell you if its real or not..

bedrock is offline Junior Member

Cido Pic

Is it real
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cidoteston 250 B.N. 209-cidotestin.jpg  

hyperlite32 is offline New Member
    there is the exact same question over on steriodology, in the pics section. I geuss the "real" ones all have a batch numbder that starts with 1, go check out that other thread...

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    i have the 109 b/n and my printing looks alot neater than yours ,my printing is also a lighter blue that yours.

here is a pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cidoteston 250 B.N. 209-image0287.jpg   Cidoteston 250 B.N. 209-image0288.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by lord henry View Post
    i have the 109 b/n and my printing looks alot neater than yours ,my printing is also a lighter blue that yours.

here is a pic
    What is your batch number, I'm an ol pro and after 1 week I think there no good. I use em for maintenence so I'm always on. I switched from Galeikas to these and I can barely get a hard on. I shot 2 this week, if I get no effect I'll know for sure and let you all know. I'm sure my source will make good. M's a good man.

Bn 209

Quote Originally Posted by Intalex81 View Post
    Anyone using or used this particular batch number? I was sent this test instead of another brand that I ordered. I don't know anything about it. Half the people say a lot of fakes...the other half says it's way to cheap to fake so I don't even know. I hope someone can give me good news.
    I got the 209's and its not looking good so far. See my posts in this thread.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    mine is the 109 bacth number and they were direct out of a pharmacy in egypt ,all box with leaflet .

The batch 209's are definitly fakes !

paulg69 is offline New Member

i need help please

Quote Originally Posted by lord henry View Post

here is a pic
    i have just joined...i also have the same cido im1 bn104 mfg6/07 exp6/10 cid co egypt..are they real or fake please help

Cido

If they look like the 109's above they are prolly real, if they look like the 209's pics above they are prolly fake. MY 209'S ARE DEFINITELY FAKE !

devilduckizer09 is offline Junior Member
    i have 104 and my sex drive is through the roof and i feel great there gud 2 go. the 209 look fake dude

Thread Information