Thread: Gh

BigPete is offline Associate Member

Gh

Can anyone give me some input on Growth Hormone ? What should you stack with it? What is the ideal way to do it to get the best results?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    lazyness... try that drogprofile link in my signature...

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i started my growth yesterday. im taking 5 i.u 5 on 2 off for the next 16 weeks. im stacking ( 10 weeks) 750mg ( sust) 400mg ( deca ) and the first four weeks i'm taking 40mg ( d-bol) per day. don't know if thats a good cycle but i think it is. from the threads that ive read. try the educational threads on the board. they help out alot. some people take insulin with it. i went out the other day and bought some but i'm still to nervous to try it.Madmax

Hey djdjdjdjdjdj or whatever you name is thanks for your imput! I guess no one should write anything on here and just refer themselves to the drogprofile or wait isn't it spelled drugprofile?? LOL!

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro it would make sense to read the drug profile or some kind of info on GH since your asking broad, generalized questions like what is the best one, what is the best way to do it. It just sounds like you dont know what your talking about. dj was giving you a link to help you.Try reading the educational thread entitled Growth Hormone 101.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    some people just amaze me...

yeah I agree some people just amaze me too...

Mastiff is offline Member
    BigPete, the number one thing to stack with GH is slin. GH gets most of its anabolic activity by making the liver release IGF-1. IGF-1 has about a 20 min half life normally. It desn't get into the muscles. Slin makes your body produce a binding protein thatprolongs the effects of IGF-1, and lowers the level of 2 other binding proteins that inhibit the IGF-1. Its a great deal. You also want to take a 17aa steroid , this will also release IGF-1 on its first pass thru the liver. It never hurts to throw test in there as well.
    I'm doing 9iu/day growth, 5@bedtime, 2 morning and midafternoon. Two shots of log followed by 750mg HCA and a protein/carb drink. 400mg test e/wk, 200mg deca and var. I just got more var, so I'm debating raising the var dosage. Hope this helps.

Thanks that helps out a lot but can you get GH with slin already in it? Also why are you doin more at bedtime?

No you can't get GH with the slin already in it. If you put the slin and growth in the same pin the sodium in the slin would destroy the growth.
    Your body produces the biggest pulse of GH right when you go to sleep. Taking GH during the day lowers the amount of this pulse at night. Taking more at night gets your body into more of the natural way it works. There were studies done that showed bedtime administration added 20% to the levels of IGF-1. Since I'm screwing up my natural production, I figured I'll do what I can to optimize the effects of the GH i'm using.

Interesting I will keep that in mind for this spring. How much slin do you put in for on i.u of GH?

I don't dose the slin based on the amount of growth. I'd do the same amount of slin if I were doing 2iu/day or 12iu/day. I just take the max amount of slin (humalog) I feel comfortable with. I'm using now around 10iu of log per shot twice a day. The slin is anabolic all by itself.

Thread Information