Blingstar is offline New Member

Steroids and wsfb3/basketball anyone?

Hi.

I wonder if someone here have taken steroids with this program?
    I also would like to get some info from basketball players who has used steroids. Training, results etc..
    Thanks..

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I would assume basketball players would take it in the same manner as cyclists and people in other endurance sports...

from what I've read.. it means very low doses, mostly to help with recovery after intense training.

You're not necessarily trying to add bulk for basketball, altho that can be somewhat beneficial, it also has its negative side, and overall is a small part of the sport.

The things that will make u better at basketball, is 1. Skills, and 2. being rested + conditioning.

so... taking a small dose of test, like an HRT dose.. will let u be able to spend more time practicing in the gym, and feeling better during games.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    I'd think it would be tough to adjust your shot while gaining strength really fast, but could be wrong as I never really played, jail excluded of course

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post
    I would assume basketball players would take it in the same manner as cyclists and people in other endurance sports...

from what I've read.. it means very low doses, mostly to help with recovery after intense training.

You're not necessarily trying to add bulk for basketball, altho that can be somewhat beneficial, it also has its negative side, and overall is a small part of the sport.

The things that will make u better at basketball, is 1. Skills, and 2. being rested + conditioning.

so... taking a small dose of test, like an HRT dose.. will let u be able to spend more time practicing in the gym, and feeling better during games.
    Im thinking about 250mg test E every week for 8-10 weeks. Also adding plyometrics with the strength training for getting more explosive and jump higher besides just getting "bigger and stronger". Would this be the way to go?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    it might be. but as mercydog said, it could really throw of your shot if you're doing it in season.

pooks there would be no point to an hrt dose, thats supposed to simulate normal natural levels of test, so since he doesn't have any problems it wouldn't be much more beneficial to him at all.

Im going to do it in my off-season, so i will have time to get me shot back. Im just concert about loosing my speed. But if i train explosive, i will get explosive rigth?

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    I played basketball my whole life, played at many different levels. I know what ur thinking. For me i wanted to get bigger, jump higher, and just become a beast out on that floor! If its ur off season i would run 500 test e a week, and some dbol for hte first 3 to 4 weeks. That is going to add a lot of bulk to you. U will start to see results pretty fast, so i loved it. If you dont want that you could just run the test and cut out the dbol. Either way i would do 500 a week. How tall r u? and weight?

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan33 View Post
    I played basketball my whole life, played at many different levels. I know what ur thinking. For me i wanted to get bigger, jump higher, and just become a beast out on that floor! If its ur off season i would run 500 test e a week, and some dbol for hte first 3 to 4 weeks. That is going to add a lot of bulk to you. U will start to see results pretty fast, so i loved it. If you dont want that you could just run the test and cut out the dbol. Either way i would do 500 a week. How tall r u? and weight?
    175cm, 167lbs. Would not 500 be too much? I dont want to loose my agility and speed. I dont want to get to bulky. A big part of my game is running.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are we talking about High school BB?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Are we talking about High school BB?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    How old are you?
    You are asking the OP arent you? Sorry I am only asking because you quotted me. That was the point I was making, he might be VERY young. I'm not, I visit the over 40 forum a lot. LOL

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    not you, but the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You are asking the OP arent you? Sorry I am only asking because you quotted me. That was the point I was making, he might be VERY young. I'm not, I visit the over 40 forum a lot. LOL

i think you might want to wait on the cycle for a while

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    How old are you?
    Im 26. I play in a 2 division league in europe. So i think im old enough..
    Last edited by Blingstar; 11-18-2008 at 05:33 PM.

i think you might want to wait on the cycle for a while
    Why? Because you thougth i was 16 or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Blingstar View Post
    Why? Because you thougth i was 16 or something?
    Ha i dont know how old u really are, i think if u really want to do it then do it, just make sure ur safe and clean about ur injections

Ha i dont know how old u really are, i think if u really want to do it then do it, just make sure ur safe and clean about ur injections
    Yeah, of course. I just want to be sure that im going to do it rigth. With basketball. 250 or 500mg. I dont want to get bulky and slower u know.

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    Have you seen how fast NFL guys are in the 200+ catagory, you'll get stronger and bigger and faster.

I am interested here as I play bball too. Im currently 205 on cycle, From when I was 160 my jumping is about the same as the added weight has been counter balanced with strength... However I'd like to add a lot more jumping ability.

Currently on 300 test E and 600 deca wk

Quote Originally Posted by skyman2345 View Post
    Have you seen how fast NFL guys are in the 200+ catagory, you'll get stronger and bigger and faster.

I am interested here as I play bball too. Im currently 205 on cycle, From when I was 160 my jumping is about the same as the added weight has been counter balanced with strength... However I'd like to add a lot more jumping ability.

Currently on 300 test E and 600 deca wk
    Why dont u do incorporate plyos in your program then?

run 500

run 500
    Yes, i think i will.. Bigger, stronger, faster here i come:P

Thread Information