Elexecution is offline Associate Member

Longer time off between cycles help gains?

Does the longer you take off between cycles lead to better gains for the latter cycle? it's supposed to be time on cycle + PCT = time off, if you waited longer would you gain better, and if you didn't wait quite as long would your gains be diminished

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    No i do not believe if you waited longer you would gain better.Once you recovered you would be ready.

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Many people say that when you wait a long time you gain better because your body gets that initial shock that it doesn't get when cycled in shorter time... i agree though

Dinosaur is offline Member
    i don't know who told u that or where u heard it from, but basically u take time off for pct, getting ur normal hormones back, and not stress ur organs...ect
    of course when ur off cycle there is no way u ganna b gainning like when ur on cycle.
    but with a good diet and trainning u will b gainning gradually but don't expect miracles.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Hey i hear bro.Without blood work you might not know you are recovered so waiting a little longer just to make sure can not hurt.Good luck.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution View Post
    Does the longer you take off between cycles lead to better gains for the latter cycle? it's supposed to be time on cycle + PCT = time off, if you waited longer would you gain better, and if you didn't wait quite as long would your gains be diminished
    IMO, waiting doesnt affect me much.

I use bloodwork as a rule of thumb, if my levels have returned to normal, im good to go.

Ive been off for quite a few months now, im ready to jump back on...

troublesome is offline Junior Member
    long breaks forsure helps you respond better to low doses again, i've been on 6 months on, 6 months off for 3 years and i never feel like i have to go any higher than 600 -700mg on test. before i'd use 1200+
    so from experience yes taking longer breaks will help give you a good "kick" again but it weighs out because your off for half the year.

Thread Information