jf24 is offline Junior Member

T3 at 75 mcg problem

Im running right now t3(about 2weeks total now) at 75 mcg with 2cc of t400.The last 3-4 days i dont feel very well at all during workout.Seems like my cardio is not there anymore plus my heart rate is alot faster.Im out of breath alot and i feel like im going to collapse.Do you guys think its t3.........and by the way its my first time using t3 and ive done 3 steroid cycle im 6ft0 220 lbs at 9 %bf.....anyway thks

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jf24 View Post
    Im running right now t3(about 2weeks total now) at 75 mcg with 2cc of t400.The last 3-4 days i dont feel very well at all during workout.Seems like my cardio is not there anymore plus my heart rate is alot faster.Im out of breath alot and i feel like im going to collapse.Do you guys think its t3.........and by the way its my first time using t3 and ive done 3 steroid cycle im 6ft0 220 lbs at 9 %bf.....anyway thks
    could very well be the T3 cut your dosage down.

fanatic is offline Member
    Its hard to tell if the T3 is causing this... you could just be getting sick.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Try scaling back on t3 to 25 mcg and assess your feeling from there

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    that isnt a very high dose, i have ran 125 for 6 weeks with no sides, guess everyone is diff though

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    For what its worth some possible side effects of liothyronine(t3) match what you described. Increased heart rate, painful or difficulty breathing , high blood pressure. Might want to react to this info accordingly - drop dosage or cut it out for a few days and see if symptoms cease.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I dont think, I know. Yes its the T3. If you feel like you are having heart problems i would lower the dosage. It happened to me at that dosage as well.

im down to 50 mcg now will see from there

#47 is offline Junior Member
    its because you need to scale it up. i had the same feelings when i jumped right onto 75mcg/day. just bump down to 25mcg or 50mcg/day and scale back up to your desired dosage. i was running it comfortable at 125mcg for a while comfortably with no sides after that

i scale it up but maybe to fast i did only 2 days at 50 mcg before going up to 75 mcg

#47 is offline Junior Member
    3 or 4 days is probly easier on your body to adjust but i depends on how you body reacts, everyone is different. good luck with your cycle bro!

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    look for some of Mallets posts.. he has some good T3 info.

Thread Information