bradhore is offline Member

Taking the same type of steroid cycle after cycle and not becomming immune?

How many times can you take the same type of steroid before your body starts to get immune to that type of steroid eg; test enanthate ?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    immune?

Not possible bro...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you cant become immune. people shoot test for life on hrt to replace there own
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    brad, what cycle do you do that you like?? is it bulking??

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradhore View Post
    How many times can you take the same type of steroid before your body starts to get immune to that type of steroid eg; test enanthate?
    You'll never get immune to any type of gear; however, you will most likely need to increase dosages the more you use certain compounds. Cycles? Dosages?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    fyi, test enanthate is not a separate type of steroid . its just a different ester. so your body will basically respond the same to test e, c, prop, suspension, etc

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    2-12 week cycles then 4 weeks into the third switch from enth to cyp.

really though, more mass just means more hormone needed. This is why asking for bf and weight is sometimes important when suggesting a dose, unless its a first cycle.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm still a firm believer that diet/rest dictates gains moreso than dosage in any cycle.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    i get what he means. he means building up a tolerance to it.

bradhore is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uk lad View Post
    i get what he means. he means building up a tolerance to it.

Yeah you got it, for example if you did 10 cycles all containing test enanthate , your body wouldnt build a tolerance, you'd just need to be injecting more juice?

thirdchance57 is offline New Member
    does anybody have a chart on how much juice to take p/week p/pound of body weight and bf%

if not.. please suggest
    29 y.o.
    6'
    bf% 5-10
    ECTOMORPH body type

thirdchance57 is offline New Member
    i was planning on 250ml test-e every 5 days

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdchance57 View Post
    i was planning on 250ml test-e every 5 days
    wow if you did that im sure that would be the most test ever taken in the history of the world unless its at 20mg/ml. well you have to get your diet inline first. your very light. low bodyfat but i see a twig in my mind. you have to eat then think of steroids . but the cycle your put out is not bad at all. glad you did some research buddy you should be proud. doing stuff the safe way

eckstg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post

wow if you did that im sure that would be the most test ever taken in the history of the world unless its at 20mg/ml. well you have to get your diet inline first. your very light. low bodyfat but i see a twig in my mind. you have to eat then think of steroids. but the cycle your put out is not bad at all. glad you did some research buddy you should be proud. doing stuff the safe way
    lol i love our bad math and miss spelling sometimes! im sure first guy meant 250mg and for the response by june @ 20mg/ml of 250ml would still be a record and probaly fatal shot/dose @ 5000mg shot in 250ml which would be a little over 8oz's of juice!lol

meathead320 is offline Member
    Your body will not build a tolerance, as this is not an alien chemical the way say caffeine is. I suppose you could say some are alien, in that they have been chemically altered to be more potent in different ways, but they still have an affinity for the normal androgen/estrogen receptors, some affinity to aromitase unless it is a DHT derivative but then it will effect you like DHT, or similar.

Basically androgens upgrade their own receptors, so likely you would not notice any drop in results.

The area where a dose would need to go up, would be to facilitate more size.

For example, say a dose of 200mg EW, or high end HRT dose, will facilitate 210 pounds with 8% bodyfat for one particular individual, who is training properly, and eating a decent diet.

Now the 200mg he takes weekly will maintain that so long as he keeps his blood levels there.

If he wants to get bigger than that, and he has tried everything with diet, training, sleep etc...Exhausted all other options, then he would need to up the dose.

Now say he is up to 400mg for a 12 week cycle, and that dose brings him up to 230 pounds.

If he goes off and maintains 220 off, then goes back on the 400mg for 16 weeks, and gets to 245 pounds, and is stuck there.

Well, during the first 400mg cycle, he did not stay on for long enough for his body to reach the absolute weight inn lean mass that this dose would allow his body to hold, the second cycle he did. SO for him 400mg EW can only get him to 245 pounds. It will always work to get him to that weight, at the same rate of mass gain, if the other parts of his regiment remain sound.

He will only have to up the dose even higher eventually if he wants to get even bigger, but if he was fine with being 230-245 range, he will have no reason to go over 400mg on any cycle he ever does, if 400mg is what got him there in the first place, it will always work until for age related reasons it would not, but that has nothing to do with him growing immune or tolerant to the AAS .

meathead320 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eckstg View Post
    lol i love our bad math and miss spelling sometimes! im sure first guy meant 250mg and for the response by june @ 20mg/ml of 250ml would still be a record and probaly fatal shot/dose @ 5000mg shot in 250ml which would be a little over 8oz's of juice!lol
    A 5 gram shot? If its a 5-7 day half life that would be one weird week.

I don't think it would kill you outright, and likely your body would not be able to use it all. I bet most would turn to Estradiol and you may get some puffy nips, but I think you would live, and learn a good lesson in too much is BAAAD.

Thread Information