hatchblack is offline Associate Member

What do I need to get me there??

This is my virgin post so take it easy on me.

I am 26 yrs old, 6'5, and roughly 260lbs at about 17-19% BF. I have only really had one solid year of consistent training and that was about 3 years ago. At the conclusion of that year I was about 250-255 and about 10% BF. I haven't really lifted at all in about the last 3 years and was looking for something to get me motivated and back on track. I have about 20 amps of Sust 250 (Cyto...something, pretty sure it is either Indian or Spanish), 16 amps of Primo 100 (Schering), and have some 1 10cc bottle of DECA 300 (Toykio..sp?) on order. I realize that I should probalby lift for some time first but I can't seem to get off my ass.

The questions are:

-I was considering just taking the Deca and Primo and very light at that for about 6 weeks just to get back into it. I have never juiced before so this will be my first cycle. If I did just those two and only about a cc of each (maybe 2 of the Primo) will I need Clomid, HCG , or Nolvadex . I think that I am pre-disposed to get gyno cause I got a little going through puberty so would one cc of Deca be enough to warrant any Nolvadex or Arimidex ...(BTW...which is better...I am pretty sure that I can get both).

-what are in your alls opinions, the 5 cleanest types of gear to use. I know that I haven't reached my natural potential yet but I figure that with a little gear and a good regime that I would like to be at about 285-290 in about 18 month time.

I realize this is a long post but I appreciate all the responses in advance.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    First, Like everyone else is going to tell you don't need to be on juice if your not serious. If you lifted before it wont take long to get your old form back. I took a long break also and I got back on track fast. Its called muscle memory. Try to put everything into it for a while. If you can't do this I don't think Anabolics will do you any good.

Now, you can't get rid of gyno from deca with nolva or liquidex. I would try eq instead of deca for this reason.

Joe Young is offline Junior Member

here's what should scare you...

your tendons and ligaments won't be able to keep up and you'll be more prone to injury. at least give yourself a few months back in before any type cycling...

dumblucky is offline Member
    You want to get motivated.......

Go to a hard core gym and workout..meanwhile watch all the other guys who are in great shape and lifting hard..then go look at yourself in the mirror

Lift hard for at least 6 months then maybe youll be reaady for all that juice.........if your not just send to me.........

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    damn, your a big boy. you really should get a couple months of hardcore natural training in. if you don't you might as well save time and just pour the AS into the toilet. you gotta get that motivation back w/o AS, otherwise you're just gonna quit when you come off. anybody who's juiced knows it's sooo hard to motivate yourself when you come off. you're whole body feels like shit. point is, if you're not motivated now, you'll never be later

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by dane26
    it's sooo hard to motivate yourself when you come off. you're whole body feels like shit. point is, if you're not motivated now, you'll never be later
    Great point Whats the point if your just gonna slack off and get fat after the cycle.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    if you need motivation...............

stop in at every fast food joint on the main drag of your city, look around, and then go directly to the gym.

of course, im joking, but you get the point yes? its all in what you want to achieve brother, and i for one hope you can get it together.

peace bb79

Thanks for the repsonses. I figure that I need to get remotivated to get back in the gym for at least 4 months or so to get ready for it anyway. I am hoping to be about 255 and gym hard at around 10-12% BF. What do you guys percieve as being the best (cleanest) and best gainers (mass) out there. I am looking for basically something or a combination of stuff to hit all the different areas that I am looking to hit. I obviously would like to put on some size but later want to get ripped. I would like to do this as cleanly as possible. What do you guys see as the best combination of gear.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    For shreds?
    winnie fina and equip cant beat them
    winnie 50-100mg ed
    fina 100ed
    equip 400-600mg per weeks I would run it towards the 600mg side

Swedeboy is offline Junior Member
    My opinion is For cutting:Primobolan and winstrol are good. If you're just looking to lose pure fat T3, T4,Clenbuterol would be my recommendations. DNP is said to be the absolutely best in fat reduction but since the side effect is DEATH (If you overdose) I wouldn't do that. For mass I like deca and susta. Haven't tried ganabol myself but a friend is using it and he is really growing! But I'm a pretty little guy compered to you. I'm 5'10 and 198lbs.

I have noticed that there are bunch of internet discussion boards on this subject, I know that there will be some favoritism on this board but from what I have seen...this board seems to have the most educated members...do you guys have any other board recommendations.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Seriously, trainn natural until you get back into the swing of things. But learn all you can about gear just incase you decide that you are going to use it. That way you will be ready, and if you decide otherwise, then your just a tad bit more knowledgeable about something.
    Good luck with your training
    bass

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    if you go to the gym and bust ass naturally, you will just know when it's time start w/ AS. after a certain point you just won't be gaining like you were, then start. usually it's about 4 to 6 months.

CYCLEON Guest
    hatchblack - there are a number of things I could add to this thread but I think it will do you good to spend a few weeks reading around in here (and be sure to use the search engine!!!). Then you will have a better idea of the right questions to ask for setting up your gear.

I agree that you woudl be better off working it woithout juice for 3-4 months at least to get everything tight again.

As far as other boards that I could recommend, there are one or two that but the best one (knowlegewise) besides AR is undisputabley Anabolic Fitness but they usually dont allow newbies on the board (it is invite only). There are some other good ones and ones that can be great at times but have alot of clutter. But if you will read our hot topics section and threads you will know a lot more than most.

Don't worry, I am reading myself to death on here and thankfully getting very motivated again. I also have a copy of Anabolics 2000 that I am perusing through right now so I hope to make the most educated stack possible. I am not trying to be monstrous but would like to be about 285-290 at around 7-9 %BF. Those numbers sound freaky but I was a solid 255-260 before when I only trained for about a year or so. I have pretty big genetics. Hopefully the road to recovery won't be quite so bad but gotta start somewhere.

Thread Information