Thread: suspension

smmram56 is offline New Member

suspension

i'm about to start my cycle hopefully next week. i have everything but theneedles which i am about to order. my question is has anybody on here taken test suspension before? i've heard some people say it's badass, but i just want to get more opinions. thanx

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Hopefully you are taking it with something else. I think you loose all your gains from suspension. Whats your cycle look like?
    Jens

of course:
    susp wk 1-8 @ 400mg
    eq wk 1-8 @ 300mg
    d-bol wk1-4 @ 30mged
    also got my clomid and nolv. i will also be taking t3 with clen towards the end of the cycle

Personally I would run the EQ atleast 10 weeks. However I do not know to much about Susp and d-bol so I wont comment on those. But you should run the test along with the EQ. ex TEST 1-12 EQ 1-12.
    Jens

alright, i'll probably do that then

Mastiff is offline Member
    You know you should shoot the susp ED? Thats a lot of sticks. I've seen posts with bro's shooting susp twice daily. It is in and out of your system very quickly. The very least you can shoot is EOD but then your blood levels yoyo.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    yep, you be better off with test prop if you only want to shoot EOD, suspenion should be ED, and if your using mex stuff, the injections are PAINFUL and jammed all the time.

i got it originally because i thought i was going to be tested, but then i was told i wasn't, since i have it i'm not going to waste it. so that's why i added the eq. the idea of giving myself a shot ed sucks since i'm scared shitless of needles, but the sacrifices we make. i guess i will soon get over that.

ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member
    i agree with jenson. but bump up eq to 600mg if you have.

Why dont you try selling the suspension to someone else and get some prop. even prop is out of your system pretty quick.

Also you probably dont need 600mg of EQ...Im sure just the normal 400mg will be fine.
    Jens

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    Ttokkyo came out with a rad suspension not to long ago. Goes in to a 27g insulin pin no prob!!! good stuff!!!
    Havvoc

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by silverfox
    yep, you be better off with test prop if you only want to shoot EOD, suspenion should be ED, and if your using mex stuff, the injections are PAINFUL and jammed all the time.
    agreed, that anabolic ts (jurox) stuff hurts so fucking bad, got low grade fever from it and couldn't walk for about 5 days, needless to say i discontinued that cycle...good luck

testman55 is offline Junior Member
    Well if you never tried suspension in water than I guarantee you your not gonna like it. shots feel like hammer blows for days.

if i can find someone then i will sell it. i got some enanthate siting over here. i could use that instead. i got it for someone else but they haven't came to get it so it's about to be mine now. by the way, i appreciate all of the help

FLASH242 is offline New Member
    FELLAS........SUSPENSION IS A GOOD THING. THE JUROX DOES SUCK. TRIED IT WITH A 16G DART(DAMN IT HURT!) YOU CAN TAKE IT ORALLY. I'VE PUT IT INTO CAPSULES(VIT. C CAPSULE I EMPTIED) AND TAKEN IT ORALLY. WORKS GREAT. GOOD LIFTING......FLASH

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey flash, test suspension WILL NOT WORK ORALLY, only winny suspension or any aa17 based product, if you drank it you wasted it.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by silverfox
    Hey flash, test suspension WILL NOT WORK ORALLY, only winny suspension or any aa17 based product, if you drank it you wasted it.
    agreed, but that quote is also coming from someone who used a 16g dart to inject suspension when ive gotten by with a 25g, 16g?! are you crazy, thats like injecting with a nail...might as well be stabbing yourself...

FLASH242 is offline New Member
    MR DJON............YOU MUST NOT HAVE TRIED JUROX. CRYSTALIZES AND WOULD NEVER GO THRU TIP. OTHER BRAND IS SMOOTH. DONE IT WITH INSULIN DART. AND YES THE 16G WAS LIKE STABBING MYSELF. WAS ONLY A FEW DAYS FROM CONTEST AND DID WHAT IT TOOK.

SILVERFOX. I'VE TAKEN SUSP. ORALLY (THE ONLY THING I WAS ON AT THE TIME) AND GOT A GREAT KICK FROM IT. MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE PLACEBO EFFECT...BUT I'VE BEEN USING GEAR FOR ABOUT 20 YRS AND I BELIEVE IT WORKED.......ANYWAY............GOOD LIFTING

Thread Information