Thread: Drol Sides

Tom_k_999 is offline Junior Member

Drol Sides

Originally I decided to do a bulking cycle so Im taking:
    Sus250@500mg/W 12 weeks
    Drol100mg/ed 4 weks

Just after I started the cycle my trainer told me had a kickboxing fight in a month it didnt phase me I do weights in the morning and kickboxing in the afternoon.

Im and on week 3 day 3, I am getting stronger every few days put on 10lbs thats including 2 cardio sessions a day, lately I am feeling fatigue and lack of stamina, and heavybrething but its only come on rapid in the last few days. My question is does drol effect stamia and breathing?
    Couldnt narrow it down cause I just moved states could be weather, hayfever, overtraining, but its only kicked in in week 3. Any advice would be good cheers

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm.... may be the same thing im dealing with...try an AI...im kinda in a rut too...that is if you are just feeling down overall...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Drol can be tricky with side effects. Its technically dht based oral BUT it progestin binding properties at the recptors - much like a 19 nor(It is believed thats where the sides come in as dht based roids dont aromitize to estrogen) so controlling sides can be tricky - a normal AI would not help. If sides are test related an AI might(which as rhino said - could be the case). Biggest side with drol tends to be h2o retention. One good thing is with an oral like anadrol ..you can just stop taking for a day or 2...see if things u r experinecing go away. If so - prob from drol - if they stay then prob not.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    100mg ed is a lot man, i do 25mg ed and it kicks my ass so id assume thats were ur sides r coming from. I know the profile says to do 100mg ed but cut it baqck n see how u feel

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    I know worldlass bodybuilder using 500mg Drol/day for 6weeks!!! No joke!

100mg isnt great dose in my eyes. But I would never go higher then this dose. I can gain 14lbs in 2wks on this dose, for me is more than enough.

Yes your problem can be from Drol, try to go off them and you will see how you will react. Or increased weight can be another factor.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XNathan View Post
    I know worldlass bodybuilder using 500mg Drol/day for 6weeks!!! No joke!
    that is crazy....i hope he won something for that...

Tom_k_999 is offline Junior Member
    cheers for the input Ill cut the drol away at the end of the week the drols done its job

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    Your stamina could be shot because you're putting on weight, whenever i'm on a bulk cycle i tend to get pretty drained because i'm lugging around more weight than i'm used to.. Just my 2 cents

Thread Information