Thread: sust cycle

raymondjj19 is offline New Member

sust cycle

ok guys, this is my first cycle and i am doing sus at 500mg/week for 10 weeks. i am on day 24 ( about 3.5 weeks) into cycle. i havent gained much weight only a few lbs? i am working hard at it, training diet rest and so on. but its not coming? am i wasting my time with this cycle? from thuis cycle i wanted to gain about 14lbs.
    im 180lbs at 5foot8.
    raymond

yeah ok bro i will. im quite pleased with the injections also, they dont hurt at all only the first few did the day after.
    easy peasy

bump, come on guys i need your input

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The test didn't even start kicking in yet. It will soon though. Just keep your cals above 5000 a day. And your protien intake above 200.
    Keep hitting the weights hard and you should grow.
    LIke Dies said you should have stacked it w/ something else...

Ironbar is offline New Member
    My first thought would be, how many injections are you doing a week? IMO with sust you need to do at least 3 and I prefer 4 in order to take full advantage of the prop. I'm on a sust cycle now doing 2ml a week and I split it into 4 shots mon, wed, fri in the Am and Sat in the late PM. Also like stated above you should probably see more from the deconate in the next week or so. Also if all else fails eat more.

JYZZA is offline VET
    Just like Ironbar said.Take 3-4 shots a week to get the full effect. Remember it's not 750mg-1000mg a week, because the 4 esters have diffrent time life. I did 3 shoots a week and it worked out fine. Mon-Wed and Fri. Sat and Sun rest and eat, eat.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

so i can split my 2 amples into 4 shots?

dansteelman is offline Member
    Originally posted by raymondjj19
    so i can split my 2 amples into 4 shots?

Yup! Just make sure to change needle heads between injections!

ok i need more comments on this guys shouyuld i increse my injections and split my 500mg/week into 3/4 instead of 2?

ruffio is offline New Member
    You are being a little impatient. I just ran a sust cycle. I stayed at the same weight for about a month. Then all of a sudden I gained pound after pound. I did 500mg wks1-4, 1000wks5-7, 500wks8-10. It takes a while but it will pay off. By week five everytime I steeped on the scale it went up. I just finished and I am 23 lbs. above what I started at, 14lbs will be easy eat right be patient, and enjoy the gains. They come quicker and quicker

iv started to split my injections like some of u suggested. i do one full250mg shot on sonday. then wed half and the other half on friday. ill see how this goes.
    thanks for your help guys!!!!!!!!11

Thread Information