Thread: Winny cycle

dorin29 is offline New Member

Winny cycle

A buddy of mines wants to do a winny cycly
    he is looking to put on lean mucle mass, and to get cut, want to stay away from the hard stuff. He is 32 years, 6'3 180lb, body fat 18% been working out for ten years,
    Diet good,
    meal 1- 2 eggs white, 2 whole eggs, cup of oat
    meal 2- protein shake
    meal 3-2 turkey sand, and a saland
    meal 4 protein shake
    meal 5 two breast, saland
    meal 6 protein bar, sweet potato
    each meal is between 3-4 hours
    workout 5-6 days a week
    M_W_F cardio and wieghts
    T_TH_Sat cardio, abs,
    thinking about a 10 week cycle of winn
    how does that sound?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i see ya here war lol.. ill let you have this one.. lol

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    That diet sucks...

That cycle sucks...

And no PCT?

18% is too high BF to be cycling.

And to be clear, was he thinking of doing a 10wk ORAL Winny cycle? Or injectible?

Both are horrible choices btw...

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post

You know me too well bro...

By all means, be my guest, the more people he hears this from, the better...

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    That diet sucks...

That cycle sucks...

And no PCT?

And to be clear, was he thinking of doing a 10wk ORAL Winny cycle? Or injectible?

^^^^^ What he said x 2

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    *L* I havent been here 2 long ..but when i see a thread like this and i get ready to type some long , politically correct reason why this cycle is such a bad idea , and quote all these technical reasons , I start to think nah ill just let War f ing tell it just like it is, staright and to the point, no bs! Now sometimes after that i add in my 2 cents ..but those are my issues .. im trying to work on them*L*

^^^ Hahah... Dude youre the second guy here to tell me that i dont BS...

Thats awesome. Ill go into detail if the OP questions me... Honestly, im getting lazy.

And new guys like you Jimmy end up doing it for me!

Dinosaur is offline Member
    what a cycle.... pro bar and sweet potato for the last meal u must b kidding right.
    i couldn't agree more with the guys .

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yea scare off another newbie who needs info.
    and 6'3" 180 pounds is not 18% bf

^^^ Oh youve seen him?

Have you personally measured his bf%?

We can only advise based on what info he gives us...

Dude im starting to get sick of your attitude. You think as long as someone takes a few minutes to post automatically deserves to be spoon fead. You dont ever advise dieting or even mentioning it as far as i can see.

By all means, go ahead. But if someone actually wants to learn something about diet, training, and gear, they'll go ahead to listen to guys like Mulciber, Jimmy and myself.

Last edited by chuckt12345; 11-21-2008 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    Glad you said something cus ive been wanting to go off on you....Dude you need to get off your high horse and settle down. You get on here bitchin at people cus they dont read the board 24 hours a day like you,, you wanna give advise stop givin it with a attitude like your the steroid master. Big and others on here answers peoples questions like you do but without the high and mighty sermons. If someone gives a high BF or there question isnt presented in a knowledgable manner you automatically say there not ready for juice,, how do YOU KNOW they are,, people take steroids to CHEAT its the whole point.
    Maybe people like you take them to cheat bro. Others take them to push their bodys past their natural limits. Of course when they do that, THEY'VE MET THEIR NATURAL LIMIT!

You seem to think that anyone is qualified to use them. Sorry to tell you, thats not the case. Ask any MOD or Vet here. We have a responsibility to give GOOD advice. Not just advice in general.

And i dont think im the steroid master, far from it. There are plenty of guys here who know more than i do. I just try to advise people responsibly.

So why dont you stop the childish insults, (i dont know where you get off saying im on the site all the time, when youre on right now too.) and try advising people responsibly, or not at all.

Blog Entries
    yea scare off another newbie who needs info.
    and 6'3" 180 pounds is not 18% bf
    Cmon dude 2 minutes reading winny profile would answer his question. Name one thing War said that isnt true. If he's serious let him do a little research or at least respond with questions that might help educate him. If hes that sensitive i wouldn't recommend any type of androgens! So if thats how you feel where is your helpful post...or is it better just to criticize others? If u think its a problem u sure arent offering up much of a solution.

That diet sucks...

That cycle sucks...

And no PCT?

Do you think this is contructive critizing? Look i never said War isnt correct in what he says, he just needs to go about it in a diffrent manner. The guy comes on here writes what he thinks and gets reemed. I just dont think thats cool. Im on here cause im bored at work everyday,, i dont knw shite but what i read, if i thnk i can answers someones question i do,, im not anyones mother.

Anyways ive said my peace and went off a little to much,, ill be deleting these threads cus i dont wanna hijack this dudes thread.
    Last edited by chuckt12345; 11-21-2008 at 02:46 PM.

That diet sucks...

That cycle sucks...

And no PCT?

Do you think this is contructive critizing? Look i never said War isnt correct in what he says, he just needs to go about it in a diffrent manner. The guy comes on here writes what he thinks and gets reemed. I just dont think thats cool. Im on here cause im bored at work everyday,, i dont knw shite but what i read, if i thnk i can answers someones question i do,, im not anyones mother.
    Just starting and looking for advice

"Originally Posted by hLd^
    Hey all.
    I have decided to try my first cycle. I've read Novice Steroid Cycles (Cycle #1) which involves using Test Cyp or Ena along with D-bol and think i have a fair idea of what i need to do, i would just like to cover all of the bases, so to speak as i am only just starting. I feel it is important to mention a few things first. I have been training for only 7 months, and over these 7 months i have noticed quite a big change. (Not enough time bro. Keep at it for a few more years.)
    I would like to keep the gains coming and i am kind of impatient, i want them yesterday. I have recently started training with a friend who is also considering starting a cycle, though he has been training alot longer than i have (2 years). (Probably not enough time for him either!) Well, that's a little about me.

Ok firstly, when choosing Testosterone , Cypionate and Enanthate are mentioned as the the 2 types to choose from. Is one safer than the other, does one have less side effects than the other - which is better overall, or is it just the matter of which one is more readily available?

(You need to read bro. The only differences in Test are the esters. Ill provide a link so you'll better understand them below.)

Secondly, i understand that Nolvadex is a must to prevent Gyno (which i definately don't want to experience). When doing this particular cycle when should i be taking the Nolvadex? How often etc.

(Well first off, IMO Nolva on cycle should never be needed. If one plans out their cycle properly, and runs an AI throughout, gyno wont be a problem.)

Lastly can anybody add anything, advice and/or tips any input is very welcome. (Keep training natural, get your diet in check, and read as much as possible for the next 2 years.)

Thanks
    "

MY RESPONSE
    First of all, Welcome to AR!

Answers in BOLD.

I would also like to tell you bro, that im sure you can get the gains youre looking for with a few tweak in your diet.

Often times young guys like yourself jump into AAS without two things. Proper diet and especially enough training time.

Give yourself some time in the game bro.

Read the links i provide, and also list some stats for us.
    Lets see these;

weight
    bf%
    diet summary/# meals per day
    years lifting / workout split
    cycle experience
    pct/estrogen control knowledge
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)

And here you go, give these a read. Also check out as MANY stickies as you can.

If You Are Under 24 Then Read This
    Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ)

Workout Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/workout-training/

Diet Help
    Diet help

Diet Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Choosing Diets
    http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

Steroid Profiles
    http://www.steroid.com/drugprof.php

Understanding Esters, Active-Life and Half-Life
    Understanding Esters, Active-Life and Half-Life

Best of Luck to you bro! Make sure to take some time to heed my advice!

-WAR

Got anything to say about me being an ass in this post bro?

90% of the time, when a newbie comes on, i post something simular to this...

I have no probelm helping people who dont know what they're doing. I said earlier last night in this thread i was being Lazy and didnt feel like posting a long drawn out detailed response like i usually do...

So why dont you not judge me off of one single post. I like to think i do a pretty damn good job of helping newbies around here, and you'd be hardpressed to find others who disagree...

Blog Entries
    That diet sucks...

That cycle sucks...

And no PCT?

Well first of all if u believe his post its not even what he thinks - its his buddy , but regardless the criticism isnt directed at him and certainly isnt a personalized insult...i have seen them here (like yours a few mins ago to mention one) ...but this wasnt like he said "What are you and idiot for doing this?" He said the things that sucked and asked a clarification question ...how do you know what his follow up would have been. Now I sure as hell dont need to defend War but christ i mean you said u arent the guys mother ...why does everyone else have to treat him like they are? Thats how I feel about it ...you have your opinion ..thats true(and u r entitled ..and i respect it even if i dont agree) ...but based on constructive criticism you could probably have expressed your critcism of the situation alot more constructively as well . wouldnt you say? It certainly might have been more effective in achieving a positive end result.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-21-2008 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Well first of all if u believe his post its not even what he thinks - its his buddy , but regardless the criticism isnt directed at him and certainly isnt a personalized insult...i have seen them here (like yours a few mins ago to mention one) ...but this wasnt like he said "What are you and idiot for doing this?" He said the things that sucked and asked a clarification question ...how do you know what his follow up would have been. Now I sure as hell dont need to defend War but christ i mean you said u arent the guys mother ...why does everyone else have to treat him like they are? Thant how I feel about it ...you have your opinion ..thats true(and u r entitled) ...but based on constructive criticism you could probably have expressed your critcism of the situation alot more constructively as well . wouldnt you say?
    Im not just talkin about this one post,, anyways i apologize for gettin upset and hijackin this guys thread

Fine bro, PM more posts where you think im being too high and mighty...

And i too am sorry for the highjack OP.

Blog Entries
    *L* Not that i cant defend you ...just dont feel like i need to ..im sure you'll handle this just fine on your own! ...but you know me always adding my 2 cents.

HAA dude your 23 years old??? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa arent you to young to be juicin? HUH? Preach what the good book teaches. Apparently you body hasnt reached its potential yet,, by the way when your body reaches it and you use juice to go beyond isnt that cheating your body????

Blog Entries
    HAA dude your 23 years old??? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa arent you to young to be juicin? HUH? Preach what the good book teaches. Apparently you body hasnt reached its potential yet,, by the way when your body reaches it and you use juice to go beyond isnt that cheating your body????
    OK - Im confused??? ..but i think enough of this is prob enough for me anyway. I dont understand this post... but thats ok.

Umm no not really... Ive had MRI's done to check to see if ive finished growing. My test levels have always recovered.

Like i said before, maturity...

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    OK - Im confused??? ..but i think enough of this is prob enough for me anyway. I dont understand this post... but thats ok.
    apparently the rule is if your 23 your to young to take aas,, but i guess we can just pick and choose the rules that work for us. Anyways im done with this shite,, have a great fkn wkend and i resend my apology.

Blog Entries
    Dunno where thats coming from im 40 ...but anway ...what the hell does 23 have to do with this??

^^ Just let it go bro... He doesnt have anything more to say.

Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    Glad you said something cus ive been wanting to go off on you....Dude you need to get off your high horse and settle down. You get on here bitchin at people cus they dont read the board 24 hours a day like you,, you wanna give advise stop givin it with a attitude like your the steroid master. Big and others on here answers peoples questions like you do but without the high and mighty sermons. If someone gives a high BF or there question isnt presented in a knowledgable manner you automatically say there not ready for juice,, how do YOU KNOW they are,, people take steroids to CHEAT its the whole point.

cmon bro- Viewing the above and all your following posts - surely if your intentions were to help this newbie poster this thread would NOT have gone down this road. Take your personal issues with War private. You are trying to hide the true purpose of your post ( your opinion of War) behind the guise of "constructive criticism" or for the greater good of this new , unknown poster. Who , im sure by now, thanks to us and this thread, thinks we are all ass h*les ...and hasnt gotten any help. Issues between you and War and what u think about him/his posts have no business in the public forum. I am now sad for the role I played in this. That is genuine and honest.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    don't do the cycle! Train naturally for a while more and clean up the diet.

Thread Information