Charger527 is offline Senior Member

16 week bulker, what to throw in?

Gday this is my first cycle (bulk), 500mg test e, currently about to start week 9.
    Im pretty keen on running my cycle for 16 weeks because i dont want start pct whilst on Xmas leave.

i have plenty of pct items as well and was going to run
    nolva 40/40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50/25 (little worried how i will react to clomid)

Im worried that i might start to platue, and am thinking of what i could throw in for the last 4 weeks.

i was thinking of
    Trenbolone Acetate but its my first cycle and i should prob save it for later on or
    Dianabol , or npp

What do you think? im happy just to run straight test if its not a waste.
    Last edited by Charger527; 11-21-2008 at 01:24 AM.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont add anything....keep to your diet and working out...

save anything else...if you have dbol laying around i suppose you could add that but why not save it for next cycle...

cool thats the answer i was hoping for,
    will i plaute and waste test but or will i be fine because its only 4 extra weeks?

Cheers

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    any time....glad to be of assistance

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    cool thats the answer i was hoping for,
    will i plaute and waste test but or will i be fine because its only 4 extra weeks?

Cheers
    I'm on week 13 of an almost identical cycle (Cyp instead of Enth). I was going to go only 10, and noticed I was still gaining, so I stretched it out, and now this week is the 1st time the entire cycle I felt like I hit a plateau. I thought about going 16 weeks, but after discussing it on the boards, I'm settling for 14 weeks (and going to save the Cyp I have left over for June).
    I think your body will let you know if you start to flatten out...if youre still making gains...run it out to 16...if it slows, stop it and hit your PCT.

My PCT is very similiar too (and I'm worried about Clomid as well...given I've never used it).

I'm going Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/25

What have your gains been like? I've been loving it and cant wait for the next one! Keep me posted!

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    Dont throw dbol or anadrol on at the end, most likely will just make gains you wont keep, those are for the beginning. Most will say just stick it out. If it was me I'd try Tren but thats just because Im itchin to try it,..

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I'm on week 13 of an almost identical cycle (Cyp instead of Enth). I was going to go only 10, and noticed I was still gaining, so I stretched it out, and now this week is the 1st time the entire cycle I felt like I hit a plateau. I thought about going 16 weeks, but after discussing it on the boards, I'm settling for 14 weeks (and going to save the Cyp I have left over for June).
    I think your body will let you know if you start to flatten out...if youre still making gains...run it out to 16...if it slows, stop it and hit your PCT.

My PCT is very similiar too (and I'm worried about Clomid as well...given I've never used it).

I'm going Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/25

What have your gains been like? I've been loving it and cant wait for the next one! Keep me posted!

yeah gains have been great, been gaining in bursts about every three weeks, had gained about 26lbs at week 5 but then started arimidex so i dropped a bit of water. gains to date are about 19lbs, i feel like alot of my water weight is gone aswell.

The main reason i want to keep running it is a dont want to be a pct while on leave because im not sure how ill react, dont want to be all depressed and emotional with family.

Does anyone have any opinions on my PCT i want to run it hard and have lots of supplies on hand.

this is what i had in mind
    nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/10
    clomid 100/50/50/50/25

i also have letro and arimidex . should i add anything else in? or different doeses?

Cheers

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    seems a long time for PCT i'm not really good in this area but are you sure you need to run it for 6 weeks? maybe run for 4 and get blood work done and if longer then run for extra 2 weeks. Did you have blood work done before you started?

maybe 50/50/25/25 for your clomid doses?

yeah i was unable to get bloodwork done before i started, but have had it done before.
    Im getting blood test done soon again to see where i am on cycle and will get one in week 4 of pct. I thought seeing as the cycle is 16 weeks i might have to hit the pct a bit harder.

cool let me know how it goes.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    i have plenty of pct items as well and was going to run
    nolva 40/40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50/25 (little worried how i will react to clomid)
    If you're worried about clomid, don't run it. I've never run clomid due to several posts Ive read about some of the sides. If you search, you'll find some bros have experienced vision issues from clomid. They do the same exact thing, but more sides with clomid and you are required to dose clomid higher because it is less effective. Drop the clomid and increase the dosage of nolva.

" In men, both of these drugs act as anti-estrogens in their capacity to oppose the negative feedback of estrogens on the hypothalamus and stimulate the heightened release of GnRH (Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone). lh - leutenizing hormone - output by the pituitary will be increased as a result, which in turn can increase the level of testosterone by the testes. Both drugs do this, but for some reason bodybuilders persist in thinking that Clomid is the only drug good at stimulating testosterone. What you will find with a little investigation however is that not only is Nolvadex useful for the same purpose, it should actually be the preferred agent of the two...."

Thread Information