YOUKNOWMYSTEEZ1 is offline New Member

Question Is Your Fisrt Cycle Really Your Best Cycle ?

HEY EVERYONE,

I'VE BEEN TOLD BY A FEW PEOPLE THAT THE FIRST CYCLE YOU DO IS USUALLY THE ONE YOU SEE THE MOST GAINS FROM. IS THIS TRUE?
    YA SEE I DID A 10 WEEK CYCLE OF SUSTANON WHEN I WAS 20YRS OLD ( ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO ) I DID IT LIKE SUCH A DICK..... I NEVER WENT TO THE GYM BEFORE ..WENT FOR LIKE A WEEK OR TWO THEN STARTED THE CYCLE..... DIDN'T EAT ....SMOKED WEED RIGHT AFTER ALL MY WORK OUTS (LIKE A DICK)....AND I STILL PUT ON A GOOD 15LBS OF MASS AND WENT FROM NOT BEING ABLE TO BENCH 135 FOR 1.... TO DOING 225LBS FOR ONE ......
    WHEN I LOOK BACK ON IT NOW I REALLY WISH I WOULD HAVE DONE IT THE RIGHT WAY AND DIDN'T SMOKE AND ATE THE WAY I SHOULD HAVE....
    I'M 27 NOW DON'T SMOKE WEED ANYMORE AND HAVEN'T FOR LIKE A YEAR OR 2.... AFTER I DROP THE 20 LBS OF LAZINESS AND LARD FROM MY STOMACH .... I WANNA DO ANOTHER CYCLE AND DO IT THE RIGHT WAY THIS TIME
    WHAT I AM WONDERING IS WILL I HAVE THE SAME GAINS LIKE I DID LAST TIME OR WILL IT BE LESS EFFECTIVE?

ANY INFO WOULD HELP............ THANKS AGAIN GUYS / GIRLIES TOO

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    How many mgs did you use, mate?

I am gonna do a sust deca cycle very soon. my first one, and MAN! I am pumped up for it!!!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    everyone tell's me first ones the best. i have to believe them i put on 25lbs. my first one. i worked out naturally for 6-7 years proir. i think that was the key to me getting big. you'll still see good gains and if you don't put weed and other stuff in your body, might be better than first one. good luck...Madmax

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    If you spend a good amount of time on here researching cycles and the AS experiences by members, you'll see that some didn't carefully plan and execute their first cycles; therefore, the results were not that great. But you'll also notice that the same people, by utilizing the knowledge received from here at AR, made the necessary adjustments to their diet and training; therefore, resulting better and lasting gains. So in short.. in cases where the 1st cycle wasn't 'done' properly, of course one can make more gains on following cycles.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    No it's not, and will apply for the most cases, why you ask, well because most people do not have a clue what the f*ck they are getting into and how to properly apply nutrition and effitient exercise program so the results are sub-par, for me it was probably 5th or 6th by the time i realized all the mistakes i was making while on gear...XXL

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I think this is an old wives tale that people perpetuate because they see many first timers(often teenagers) that having never trained before start juicing and slap on a quick 30 lbs of bloated muscle. These dudes are often so far below their genetic potential that the addition of training and AS has a very dramatic effect.
    Let me ask you this. Was your first workout program the most effective program you ever had? NO! It was a piece of shit, the only reason anyone gains at first is because training is a new stimulus and any stimuli at that point will have major effects until diminishing returns set in. I think your AS use, like training and diet, becomes more effective with experimentation; which takes time.

YOUKNOWMYSTEEZ1 is offline New Member
    YEAH GUYS I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALL YOUR COMMENTS ...LIKE I SAID IN MY STATEMENT. I DID IT TOTALLY THE WRONG WAY THE FIRST TIME AROUND....BUT I WON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE NEXT TIME AROUND.....

ONE OF YOU GUYS ASKED HOW MUCH I USED OR AMOUNTS..... I HAVE NO CLUE.....LIKE I SAID I DID IT LIKE SUCH A FOOL...NO RESEARCH...NO EATING.... I KNOW I DID 10 WEEKS AND ONE LITTLE GLASS BOTTLE FULL A WEEK..... AND I THINK I DOUBLED UP ON WEEK 5 AND 6 OR 6 AND 7 NOT REALLY SURE......

TexMan33 is offline New Member
    It's good to read everyone's comments. I just started my first cycle of Pakistani Sust yesterday (in fact, its my first of anything). I'm not stacking it with anything since this is my first time around the block. But, I am also on Celltech's creatine and MyoBlast. And yes, my ass already hurts. That 1.5" dart scared the crap out of me. I'm excited though... I'm 33, 5'6, 158 lbs, and have no clue what my current bfp is. But, in my deep research here and other places, I'm clearly getting the picture that I've got to eat and load up on the proteins. I just hope I don't screw up the

I'm nervous, but excited.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    True your first cycle is always you best in terms of gaining Bodyweight & size, but my 2nd cycle was pretty damn good to, because I learned from my mistakes on my first one...

I'm sure you will blow up even more since this time you'd be doing everything right...

Thread Information