Buck_J is offline New Member

Asthma and Anabolic steroids

If anyone who has asthma and taken anabolic steroids or simply has knowledge of said subject, any feedback would be helpful. I am looking to take deca 200Mgs/week and test En 400 mgs/week for my first cycle.
    I had been on different cortico steroids (Pulmicort 2002-2006) and Advair from 2006 on. Roughly a dozen times from 1996-present I was on prednizone as well for more serious episodes.
    I recently completely came off advair about 6 weeks ago. I still use the albuterol inhaler before any workout. My major concern is how any of this would or could react with the anabolic steroids I plan on taking. I searched threads and read other books/sites to no avail. If there is something I missed I apologize and please link the adress.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Stats:

not sure if you mean personal stats or meds so here

22 years young
    220 pounds
    17% bodyfat
    6'0

whenever on predinoze it was 200Mgs twice a day for 5 days
    Pulmicort 360 mcg twice daily during "rough" seasons 180 mcg twice daily for "light" seasons"
    Advair ranged from 500/50 two puffs a day during "rough" seasons. 250/50 one puff a day for "light" seasons

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Asthma is not affected with use, may actually help rather than hurt. And don't use your inhaler unless you need too, that will induce asthma in the long run.

I need to know that the inhaler I use now wont react in some wierd way to deca /test EN. Im not looking to use it to cure my asthma.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    it will not,,,,,,,,,,, hard head LOL, peace

ty sir

I take it you have asthma then?? what cycles have you done and how serious is it?

korsow is offline Associate Member
    technically I have astmah, but ever since ive started smoking I havent had an attack,, yes im serious, weird huh lol.. and AAS has no effect on me relapsing into any attacks, but I dont take anything for the astmah, cept for smoking cigarettes (cough cough hack cough)

lol it does sound wierd but my older bro said the same thing, he got better when he started smoking. I personally feel it was his age and body development and the smoking time was a coincidence. Ive also read stuff about smoking something else helping. I cant be around smoking without hacking my lungs out though so Ill stick with the meds for now.

Thread Information