Thread: dianabol and ?

Mike111 is offline Banned

dianabol and ?

what else. what is a good test to go with dianabol . i don't want to do every day injections so propionate and ed steroids are out. unless i can do prop twice a week. but im guessing its esters are short lived. im thinking sus with dbol . just about to finish my test e and deca and would like to go on. thanks.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well then your only option is test enth or cyp. run:

1-5 d-bol 30-50mgs ed
    1-12 test enth 500mgs ew
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Sus would need to be EOD/ED for stable blood levels so i would go with what PT adviced and go with either Test E or Cyp..

im just about to finish test e. i want something different. isn't there any other really good steroid i can use? if not i guess i'll do sus eod but wont it make me grow overboard? im already going to be using d-bol.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike111 View Post
    im just about to finish test e. i want something different. isn't there any other really good steroid i can use? if not i guess i'll do sus eod but wont it make me grow overboard? im already going to be using d-bol.
    Is this a joke??

no its not a joke. every person i know is giving me suspect looks. i dont want to end up like the hulk at 18 and being forced to get a blood test. having that much testosterone in my body with dbol isnt a joke.

GT2
    no its not a joke. every person i know is giving me suspect looks. i dont want to end up like the hulk at 18 and being forced to get a blood test. having that much testosterone in my body with dbol isnt a joke.
    Mate I'm 19, 173cm and 94kg and I'm no where near satisfied. FVCK what people think...you've already started juicing, it's too late to turn back. Being the hulk should be your GOAL! Hell, at work, that's what all the girls call me, and you're telling me that's a BAD thing?

im not nearly satisfied either. but gaining an enormous amount of mass isnt what im after. im a boxer not a bodybuilder. i've reached 90kg so i can fight as a heavyweight but i wont stop till im atleast 100. anything over that i think is overboard thats why im concerned about shooting sus.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can get just as big off sust as you can off any other test. Why are you juicing at such a young age? You're not after mass either so what's up?

GT2
    im not nearly satisfied either. but gaining an enormous amount of mass isnt what im after. im a boxer not a bodybuilder. i've reached 90kg so i can fight as a heavyweight but i wont stop till im atleast 100. anything over that i think is overboard thats why im concerned about shooting sus.
    IMO bad move. I bet 8-10kg of the weight you've put on is water weight. If you're fighting, you want to be as light as possible, hold very little water, and very little fat. Good luck though.

Thread Information