Melonray is offline New Member

Cant get any sleep

For 2 weeks now ive sleept probably 5 hours or less each day i feal really fatigued... even when i am tired i cant seem to fall asleep and my workout sucks & my performance in the gym is just simply crap... tired when i get in tired when i get out tired when i goto bed cant sleep so i get tired the next day ... So anyone know somthing wich might help except takin loads of valium or smokin to i pass out? i would pefere somthing wich is natural.. im on Drol and Testo ATM..., oh and i dont got appetite anymore i have to force food down and i heard drol makes ur hungry like a horse...
    Last edited by Melonray; 11-25-2008 at 07:54 AM.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Theres a bunch of OTC shit out there you can look at in any drug store...I have sleep issues too...last week my doc gave me ambien and as it turns out it made me sleep walk and do fukkd up shit in my sleep...example...the other day I woke up and there was a loaded syringe on my night table..primed and ready to shoot...I loaded it in my sleep...DAMN!! I'm not kidding here!! My wife said I exercise in my sleep to...imaginary curls...and shit like that...so my point...stay away from ambien if thats what you are considering....

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Its the drol keeping you up. Try melatonin. Start with a gram before bed. Benedryl will help too. Both make me groggy in the morning, but after a couple cups of coffee Im good to go.

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    as a chiropractor i usually use phoshatidyl serine. usually 200 mg. early afternoon and then about 300-600 mgs before bed. it basically dampens cortisol. works well for me. i usually dont take that much if not on juice. off cycle 400 mgs day works but juice increases cortisol a lot in me so i double that.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Theres a bunch of OTC shit out there you can look at in any drug store...I have sleep issues too...last week my doc gave me ambien and as it turns out it made me sleep walk and do fukkd up shit in my sleep...example...the other day I woke up and there was a loaded syringe on my night table..primed and ready to shoot...I loaded it in my sleep...DAMN!! I'm not kidding here!! My wife said I exercise in my sleep to...imaginary curls...and shit like that...so my point...stay away from ambien if thats what you are considering....
    imaginary curls in your sleep,, thats funny shite right there. be pretty cool though to get your workout on during your sleep.

Nyquil always does the trick for me if i cant sleep

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Try 3mg - 6mg of melatonin, ive had excellent results using this and puts me clean out.

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    True that , 3mg of melatonin with a glass of milk 20-30min before bed great way to fall asleep. I was taking ambien for 2 weeks and didn't feel it that much anymore . So I took 3mg tab of melatonin ( which is 3 bux for 100tabs in any store). knocked me right out. The only thing I hate about melatonin is it does make me drowzy( i hope i said it right) in the morning. It works great , but it's hard to wake up!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Melonray View Post
    For 2 weeks now ive sleept probably 5 hours or less each day i feal really fatigued... even when i am tired i cant seem to fall asleep and my workout sucks & my performance in the gym is just simply crap... tired when i get in tired when i get out tired when i goto bed cant sleep so i get tired the next day ... So anyone know somthing wich might help except takin loads of valium or smokin to i pass out? i would pefere somthing wich is natural.. im on Drol and Testo ATM..., oh and i dont got appetite anymore i have to force food down and i heard drol makes ur hungry like a horse...

i have slept 5 hours or less for the last 5 years. i guess every person has different needs because i feel just fine off that amount of sleep
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    True that , 3mg of melatonin with a glass of milk 20-30min before bed great way to fall asleep. I was taking ambien for 2 weeks and didn't feel it that much anymore . So I took 3mg tab of melatonin ( which is 3 bux for 100tabs in any store). knocked me right out. The only thing I hate about melatonin is it does make me drowzy( i hope i said it right) in the morning. It works great , but it's hard to wake up!
    You better send me some to the UK if its that cheap.wooow

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I use trazdone and it seems to help most of the time. I too have trouble sleeping on cylce. No sleep sets though!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    does everyone here get around 10 hours a night? to me 5 hours just dosnt seem like a problem. how much are you supposed to get? im lucky if im able to get 5 a night between work the gym and my girl
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test/Tren /winny makes me sleep like a baby!

jf24 is offline Junior Member
    actually drol supress your appetite

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    does everyone here get around 10 hours a night? to me 5 hours just dosnt seem like a problem. how much are you supposed to get? im lucky if im able to get 5 a night between work the gym and my girl
    If I don't get 7 hours I feel like a zombie all day. I also take a nap at least 2-3 times a week for an hour or so. I though sleep was pretty damn important for bodybuilders.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I go for 7-8hours almost every night.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Iam like on some stimulant when Iam on prop. But I fall a sleep really good, but during day its like on ..... still in move, restless legs, so much energy!

I used melatonine 6mg this dose will put me to sleep for sure. In our country is on prescription (EU laws).

Smoke Capone is offline Junior Member
    i'm running test/tren and every day around the same time my eyes start to shut. i cant operate without my 8-10 hours sleep. while before cycle i got about 4-5 hours sleep a night and was fine. if i do that now i'm DEAD in the gym. maybe just throw in a extra half hour cardio at end of your workout to drain the last of your energy. i wouldn't recommend the sleeping stuff cuz like Inky-e said, it can make you do some crazy things and you don't know what drug will have what affect until you try it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Melonray View Post
    try 3mg of melatonin before bedtime.

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member
    valerian root and melatonin

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    If I don't get 7 hours I feel like a zombie all day. I also take a nap at least 2-3 times a week for an hour or so. I though sleep was pretty damn important for bodybuilders.
    It all depends on the individual... I know others and have heard that a couple professional BBer's (ex. Brach Warren, Johnnie Jackson) that only get 4-5 hours a night like PT... Most people do seem to function better with more than that howeverwith some being on the extreme end of 10+ hours per night... Persaonlly if I sleep more than 8, I feel like shit! Really lethargic, but If I get 6 or so I can get through the day fully energized...

Thread Information