rivbotnightmare is offline Junior Member

can you start a cycle right after pct?

just curious how long I have to wait

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    wait the length of your cycle. plus the amount of time you did PCT

so you do a 10 week cycle and 4 weeks PCT... you wait 14 weeks after your done PCT to start another cycle

Are you familiar with the science behind it

again , curious

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    again... your welcome

is there a sticky with any info that has the science, I need to know how to clean out my receptors

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    The time off is not to reset your receptors. It's to recover HPTA fully.

How old are you? cycle history?

not familiar with hpta.....

I've done a lot of reading but obviously not enough.... I'm 29. 5'11" 175. Just finished my second cycle and am three weeks into pct my body fat was down to almost 3%. But has dramaticly increased since pct. My last cycle consisted of whinny 50 mg ed and 200 mg eod for 10 weeks

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    200mg eod of what?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    200 mg's EOD of what for 10 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by rivbotnightmare View Post
    I've done a lot of reading but obviously not enough.... I'm 29. 5'11" 175. Just finished my second cycle and am three weeks into pct my body fat was down to almost 3%. But has dramaticly increased since pct. My last cycle consisted of whinny 50 mg ed and 200 mg eod for 10 weeks

Most people that think they are 3% are around 10%. Do you have any pics?

test p, sorry

I do have photos but I'm on my iPhone and can't upload them right now

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    3%bf?
    not likely.

Ok regardless, it wasn't really the point of this thread.... I do find it discouraging though that it seems like everytime I go insearch of information to become a better, more experienced A.s. user, I can't get the information without first having my physique judged by other members and then relentlessly critiqued.... Just a thought......

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Ok your organs can't function at 3% BF, but as you said that's sort of beside the point. Ok, so when you take testosterone (prop in your case) your body senses it has a surplus of test so it signals for a shut down of your endo production. Then after the cycle is done, your body has to re-start its own production of hormones. It takes time. This is why you should wait the full amt of time recommended by Dukki...or even better, get a blood test

hope this made sense

Ok regardless, it wasn't really the point of this thread.... I do find it discouraging though that it seems like everytime I go insearch of information to become a better, more experienced A.s. user, I can't get the information without first having my physique judged by other members and then relentlessly critiqued.... Just a thought......
    I wasn't trying to bust your balls on your bf%. It's just that bf is hard to determine for most. It goes both ways. Some think they are higher then they are as well. With pics, experienced bros can give you a pretty accurate estimate of your bf.

holy crap....

is that your pic, talk about dedication! Thanks a lot, I appreciate the info, and the intelligent post

dariush is offline Associate Member
    for exp for 12 weeks cycle u wait 12 weeks after that & start ur cycle?

now we are talking, sorry for being defensive, sometimes it seems like a trend here to get your balls broken!

I will post pics as soon as I get to a computer

I know as a competitive bodybuilder, I've never got my bf to 3%. So, Im curious as well, to see your pics. And, I won't flame.

Here is some info on the background of my cycle... It was originally set for twelve or thirteen weeks, I ordered everything and it was sent in two packages. Well, the first one was missing 40 ml of whinny and 40 ml of test p, but had all my pct gear with it. The cycle only lasted 9.5 weeks because I never received the second package till almost the end, but I had already started pct. Basically I was asking if I could finish the remaining whinny and test p after 2.5 weeks of pct, or is that a bad idea....I have 6 shows in December and want to look my best

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    someone's present physique is an indicator of many things, not the least of which being diet and training. we get new members every day who want to bulk and want to be much larger and in better shape than they are. often these guys are 5'10" and 140lbs and think they need steroids . our mission here is to help them achieve their goals, even though that often means they need to set aside their pre-conceived notion of how to get there. I've seen many guys who were not ready to cycle, they run a cycle, blow up a little, lose it all, then become depressed. we want to help with long term goals, not immediate gratification. this isn't directed towards you as an individual, we just want to eliminate diet and training issues before anyone juices for their own wellbeing, and we can't do this without knowing what they are working with.

you are right....

I do know that my diet and training were directly based on the stickies of this website. However I have slacked over the last month and yes have increased in body fat. I will get on the right track, it is just tough during the holidays because I come from an Italian family and there is a lot of delicious food.....

What kind of show do you have in December?? Bodybuilding?

no I'm a singer....

LOL, 6 BB shows in one month didn't sound right.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ i was thinking whoa 6 shows ..that sounds kinda crazy ..like impossible to do effectively but as i have never competed I wasnt gonna poke my nose in ...6 shows as a singer sounds much much more realistic!

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    I don't know if it's just me but I am really curious how a 170lbs at 3% look like. Pics please?? Even if u r not at 3% noone here will say something it's normal people to think they are low on bodyfat specially if they aren't pro. I know a football player that just cause he is a pro he claims to be at 6% which is a bull, I would say he is around 20%, anyway people on here are to help u so u can only benefit from it. good luck bro...

I feel the same way Desi. No flaming of the OP, just curious. It's difficult for a novice to have an accurate estimate.

PICS!!

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    I think that most people who regurgitate the old time on + pct = time off are just well, regurgitating what someone else told them.

Jose Canseco used steroids for 29 years straight ( or something like that) and his body still produced A LITTLE BIT of testosterone after quitting cold turkey.

I've done a 6 month cycle, restored my sex drive to normal within 6 weeks, and went back on for 6 months again. There are guys who go years and years without coming off, who merely cruise at low doses for small amounts of time.

The character assasination that goes on in this forum for people merely asking legitimate questions and seeking legitimate answers is absurd. People want to ask a question their own way because they often didn't find their answers in a search becase their own situation didn't exactly mirror what they had read.

The time on + pct = time off is such stereotypical, automatic response. Personally, it sounds like the type of answer the US government would provide.

EVERYONE'S body is different. If you feel like your sex drive, energy, thyroid.. etc levels are normal a few weeks after discontinuing pct, you may be fine. But then again, there are guys that come on here complaining that their sex drive hasn't returned after a year of them having taken steroids. The only true way to tell is to get tested.

But the time on = time off answer is so cliche. I would finish your pct, give your body a week to filter out the pct drugs, and if you feel normal, well, hey, its your call...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post
    I think that most people who regurgitate the old time on + pct = time off are just well, regurgitating what someone else told them.

Jose Canseco used steroids for 29 years straight ( or something like that) and his body still produced A LITTLE BIT of testosterone after quitting cold turkey.

I've done a 6 month cycle, restored my sex drive to normal within 6 weeks, and went back on for 6 months again. There are guys who go years and years without coming off, who merely cruise at low doses for small amounts of time.

The character assasination that goes on in this forum for people merely asking legitimate questions and seeking legitimate answers is absurd. People want to ask a question their own way because they often didn't find their answers in a search becase their own situation didn't exactly mirror what they had read.

The time on + pct = time off is such stereotypical, automatic response. Personally, it sounds like the type of answer the US government would provide.

EVERYONE'S body is different. If you feel like your sex drive, energy, thyroid.. etc levels are normal a few weeks after discontinuing pct, you may be fine. But then again, there are guys that come on here complaining that their sex drive hasn't returned after a year of them having taken steroids. The only true way to tell is to get tested.

But the time on = time off answer is so cliche. I would finish your pct, give your body a week to filter out the pct drugs, and if you feel normal, well, hey, its your call...
    Yes, but then there are the people who are oppersite to you who suffer and have serious sides/issues...I also think your advice is bad telling someone to go back on after a week out from PCT,

Whats the best way to cycle?? healthist.

Thread Information