Thread: the sting???

H BOMB is offline Senior Member

the sting???

lately my shots have been stinging like crazy more so in the delts. only when pushing the needle in though. once the needle is in everything is fine. never had this bf. what could it be scar tissue maybe? just thought i would ask to see if anyone else has felt this bf. it is tren that i am shooting. thanks fellas

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    What guage are you using?
    I use 28 guage 1/2" and my scar tissu buitd up is very minnimal...XXL

i've been using 25g 1". damn you usin a little needle where are you stickin that.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    28 gauge? what are you shooting winny? I would have a hell of a time shooting deca or test thru a 28. I normally stick with 25 gauge myself in the delts. You can use 5/8" too.
    I have a few questions to try to help you with your problem, first off are you slowly injecting the pin in? This tends to sting more, just jab that thing in. I sometimes take the needle like a dart and stab it in my skin. I have noticed that when I slowly put the needle in, one of two things happen. It stings like a mofo, or my muscle tends to start spasming, causing my injection site to hurt for a few days. SO I just tkae the needle and stick it in.
    You could possiblity be developing scar tissue, what part of the delt are you shooting? I usually try to shoot the rear delt more so, this tends to nto hurt as much.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope this is a stupid question but you're changing the needle after you draw right? its amazing how much they can dull from just one use...

thanks guys i'll try dartin it in their. yes i'm changing needles. thanks for askin though. you would be suprised how many people don't

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    What guage are you using?
    I use 28 guage 1/2" and my scar tissu buitd up is very minnimal...XXL

Mike what are you pushing though that 28 gauge.... I have a hard enough time injecting with a 25 gauge with oils...

Only oil I've shot that flows real easy is Testex because it's so thin... Anything else takes some serious pushing with a 25 gauge for me...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    you also might want to try to let just a drop of the liquid youre injecting drop down the length of the pin before you shoot. this tends to lubricate the needle, and it slides in much easier.

peace bb79

Thread Information