Steroids which does not come in Dope ?

Is Test Suspension the only kind of gear which is not to be detectable in Dope test after discontinuing it for two days or are there any other gears too ? Correct me if i am wrong on this statement.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I think you're referring to the "esther" or "oil" that injectable AAS is diulted with. When testing, they're not testing for the oil, they're testing for the AAS. When taking test for a period of time, your test levels will become elevated. That's what the test will determine, if your test levels exceed normal t levels.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    can urine tests determine test levels? or only blood tests?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    can urine tests determine test levels? or only blood tests?
    Yes, urine or saliva testing can be used, not as accurate obviously, but isn't that why that wizzinator thingy was invented?

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I think you're referring to the "esther" or "oil" that injectable AAS is diulted with. When testing, they're not testing for the oil, they're testing for the AAS. When taking test for a period of time, your test levels will become elevated. That's what the test will determine, if your test levels exceed normal t levels.
    LATS60
    Yes, urine or saliva testing can be used, not as accurate obviously, but isn't that why that wizzinator thingy was invented?
    OK... So You mean if a guy is taking Test suspension 50 mg ED from the past 21 days and then he discontinue the use and its been 10 days since he discontinued then will that be fine or will he be positive in the Dope and will the test levels still exceed the normal as he has stopped it 10 days ago ?

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Your T/E ratio will be normal after a couple days so you would be clean. Testing for the ester will not be a problem, because you are using suspension.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes test suspension is the only one that will be out of your system and undetectable in under 3 days. even test prop can be detected up to 2 weeks after last injection
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information