m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Blood pressure is 170/90

I just got back from the doctor and my BP came out to 170/90. Apparently it isn't too big of a deal since I got my refill regardless, but I was wondering where everyone else stands in the peak of their cycle? Is 170/90 something to worry about, even if I am in my 7th wk?

Thanks, I just want to make sure I'm on the only one with high bp here.

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    it's high but not outrageous. when i'm on, especially with dbol my systolic cranks up to about 140-150. shortly after is stop though it drops down to the 120 area. just keep an eye on it you don't want it to go too much higher.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I'm glad you got your refill, bro. You want to keep that bottom number under 100. You are still good to go. My BP goes up about 20 points when I'm on.

Originally posted by Mastiff
    I'm glad you got your refill, bro. You want to keep that bottom number under 100. You are still good to go. My BP goes up about 20 points when I'm on.
    Thanks bro, I'm really glad I got it too. I think when I come off this cycle, it'll drop down significantly and I shouldn't have too much to worry about. I tried the biofeedback by the way, I don't think it worked!

PushButton is offline New Member
    Adapt, my BP ranges from 130/60 to 170/90....its real weird, honestly it is all in your head 90% of the time. Pre cycle I checked my BP and it was 159/78 and during my cycle it was 137/80 so it varies I guess. As long as the bottom number doesnt peak 100 for a prolonged amount of time, your straight......good luck

BTW, what refill? BP medicine?

No, I had to get a refill for adderall, which is a stimulant that is notorious for raising blood pressure.

Mastiff is offline Member
    The biofeedback takes quite a while to get the hang of. There is no way to do it in a couple of days, unless you are incredibly lucky.

I thought I would give it a shot anyway. The concept is very interesting in my opinion. Although, I think it would be difficult to use it in the presence of others.

Thread Information