PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member

Methandriol Di-Propionate

Hey fellas, anyone used it ever before? The thing is , I picked up 50g of this compound ( raw material) and wanted to try it out. My theory is that if my receptors were never exposed to it in the past, it'll feel like a virgin cycle for me. Do u have any thoughts on this one ?
    Before ORD everything was so accessable , its crazy. People were trying everything including Mibolerone that used to be 170 usd per gram, but on anabolic /androgenic scale it was something like 6000/12000 comparing to testosterone which is 100/100 , deca 37/125 or eq 50/100 .

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Look into methyltrienolone .....its ratings are unheard of....

I also dont think your theory would stand up to the test.....Your receptors dont individualize each compound...all these aas hit basically the same receptors....

It would be just like a heroin addict, his receptors for that drug are full, if he were to try some other opiate, it would not be like using for the first time again, it all hits the same receptor...

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^^^ I agree with JStraw, if youve cycled once with particular gear, i dont think trying new types will be like your first time.

Anabolic /Androgenic Ratio (estimated):12,000+/6,000+

This is the estimate for Methyltrienolone ......

Ok, i hear you B ! U know what I think ? Opiates are different from AAS . Some opiates fill up the receptors without letting any other opiates to be attached to the receptors. They act as some sort of blocker. Like methadone or buprenorphine for example. Another thing is that potency of each drug varies as well as effect. Methyl-fentanyl is a synthetic opiate that prescribed in patches , lollipops or the drip in the hospitals ( u know the one that u press a botton and it doses u authomatically - usually after surgeries). Right now its being sold as substitute for heroin on the streets , but its way more potent. Back in the 90's some chemists in NYC made "Tango and Cash" stamped bags and there was 237 OD's in one day. Im sure for all of those addicts that last bag felt as the "virgin" bag. hehe .... About AAS , some metabolized by liver like 17aa , some dont. Its like u were taking tylenol, built up the tolerance and swiched to naproxen, tramadol or Ibuprofen. They do effect u at a normal dose even if your tylenol tolerance is high. Its like u use nose drops ( there are several different ones with the same effect - they open up the passages.) U built the tolerance to Afrin and then use something else which does the exact the same thing , only with different medication (like synthetic adrenaline or whatever).

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    ^^^ I agree with JStraw, if youve cycled once with particular gear, i dont think trying new types will be like your first time.

exactly, this would also be like saying because i have onl used Test E in my life, if i were to use Prop...it would be like a virgin cycle again.....

Yes, it would all still affect you, but it would not be like a virgin/new cycle....

No bro , test is test ! U still using the exact same compound with different half lifes. Its like u're using a pill that has 15 min. release and the same exact pill in time-released coat. What i was saying about a completely different drug. Although IT DOES belongs to AAS group its completely different from anything u touched.
    For example a doctor prescribes u cortico-steroid , which helps at first and then stops working. Your symptoms are comming back etc. Then ur doctor gives u another medicine that belongs to cortico-steroid group , but a different medication and ur symptoms disapear again.
    See what im trying to say ?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    dude what are you on? you sound like a godamned junkie. and yeah ive seen it sold on powder sites but dont remember exactly what it was at the moment.

ok, we can look at it like this.....you have used test only your entire cycles....and now you want to add tren to one of your cycles.....Will it still affect you? Yes, it will still affect you better than test alone....Will it be as good as the first cycle? Probably not

Sound like a junkie ? U better watch it Kangaroo JAck !!! Why would u insult me like that dude ? IF u dont remember anything and have zero knowledge on the subject ( just like u said Naposim is a name for Russian dbols) , why do u even reply , to insult me?

Alright guys lets drop this before someone gets a vacation...

What Jigga said could have easily have been interpreted as an insult.

Fedor, lets let it go and go back to the topic at hand...

Just chill Fedor....you take everything so personal......

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    ok, we can look at it like this.....you have used test only your entire cycles....and now you want to add tren to one of your cycles.....Will it still affect you? Yes, it will still affect you better than test alone....Will it be as good as the first cycle? Probably not
    I think it will effect u differently. First its going to shut u down really quick unlike test ( u can be on test for years). Second, it'll burn fat and in a short time u'll look better than if u'd be on test. deca and feel increase in libido and some never experience deca dick at all, when some do after their 5th cycle.
    And if its all the same , why do we swich the compounds ? Why do we run dbol for 4 weeks and then swich to anavar or winny ? If it was just because we wanted certain results from each compound , then if anadrol promotes mass or winny promotes more muscle defenition, why not to stay on it for the whole cycle length ?

Ok fellas , sorry !

I pretty much run the same cycle everytime....prop/tren /mast.....you DONT have to switch compounds all the time.....

Why the hell would you run dbol , and then switch to anavar or winny.....I know you love your oral cycles with Tbol bc you say its easy on the hairline.....

We dont stay on winny the whole cycle, bc it is hepatoxic, and not good for long periods of time....

Also, you can get the same results with different drugs....Diet and cardio determine this....

My friend uses anadrol to diet down for contest...explain that with your reasoning...

Alright guys lets drop this before someone gets a vacation...

What Jigga said could have easily have been interpreted as an insult.

Fedor, lets let it go and go back to the topic at hand...
    Just chill Fedor....you take everything so personal......
    Im sorry fellas ! Its just way overboard. War4BTT, u know u can go outta ur house and start throwing F**k Y**(s) left and right and 99% of the people wont even say nothing back to u. Do u do that ? No. Not because u know u can , but because u give respect to people what they give u. Some people aren't like that in life. They're cowards who use the internet to their advantage knowing for sure that whatever they say , noone will punch em in the mouth. This guy is nothing but a post whore whose 99% of the thread is BS from the "LOUNGE" and the rest of it , that 1% is a nonsense that he has zero knowledge about .. If u dont believe me , u can check it out :
    http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=5279564
    So , why when others trying to keep normal board topics going , he thinks he can insult em ? I'll do my best not to pay attention to such insults, but sometimes its hard to do if u know what i mean !

That link does not work.....

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    Hey fellas, anyone used it ever before? The thing is , I picked up 50g of this compound ( raw material) and wanted to try it out. My theory is that if my receptors were never exposed to it in the past, it'll feel like a virgin cycle for me. Do u have any thoughts on this one ?
    Before ORD everything was so accessable , its crazy. People were trying everything including Mibolerone that used to be 170 usd per gram, but on anabolic/androgenic scale it was something like 6000/12000 comparing to testosterone which is 100/100 , deca 37/125 or eq 50/100 .
    I haven't used it and from what iv'e read about it, why on earth would anyone want to.

Im sorry fellas ! Its just way overboard. War4BTT, u know u can go outta ur house and start throwing F**k Y**(s) left and right and 99% of the people wont even say nothing back to u. Do u do that ? No. Not because u know u can , but because u give respect to people what they give u. Some people aren't like that in life. They're cowards who use the internet to their advantage knowing for sure that whatever they say , noone will punch em in the mouth. This guy is nothing but a post whore whose 99% of the thread is BS from the "LOUNGE" and the rest of it , that 1% is a nonsense that he has zero knowledge about .. If u dont believe me , u can check it out :
    http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=5279564
    So , why when others trying to keep normal board topics going , he thinks he can insult em ? I'll do my best not to pay attention to such insults, but sometimes its hard to do if u know what i mean !

I got you bro, but lets just let it go...

I know at times its hard, but were here to help and to learn, do not promote this any further.

Sometimes you come off a disrespectful (remember the first time we met.) but you didnt mean anything my it.

So like i said, lets just let it go and move on alright bro?

I pretty much run the same cycle everytime....prop/tren /mast.....you DONT have to switch compounds all the time.....

Why the hell would you run dbol , and then switch to anavar or winny.....I know you love your oral cycles with Tbol bc you say its easy on the hairline.....

We dont stay on winny the whole cycle, bc it is hepatoxic, and not good for long periods of time....

Also, you can get the same results with different drugs....Diet and cardio determine this....

My friend uses anadrol to diet down for contest...explain that with your reasoning...

So u're saying that the time of each compound is liver toxicity is that it ? So why do we use deca for 10 weeks and test longer ? Test is more liver toxic than deca ! Nolvadex is just as toxic as dbol. Very bad for the liver. There is more to it my man , than a simple issue with AAS being toxic. There are certain timing of taking a compound - that ur receptors get " burned" ...not burned , but they dont allow certain compound to be absorbed as good and effect the body the same way it was in the past. If u'd ever try to stay on dbol for 10 weeks u'd see how growth slows down with time. Toxicity is overrated anyway. U dont put ur liver thru more stress by poping dbols than any guy who drinks beer daily ( everything in moderation).

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    I haven't used it and from what iv'e read about it, why on earth would anyone want to.
    hahha Nah LATS, Methandriol-Dipropionate is a weaker compound ( I believe even weaker than test). I wouldn't touch Mibolerone or any of those 6000/12000 ratio steroids ever in my life. First the doses gotta be in mcg (micrograms, not even mg - miligram) and if God forbid u over do it , ur liver will look like a swiss cheese in a week. People being scared of dbol being toxic where its ratios are less than 100/100 , now imagine what's going to happen with a dude who'll pop too much of 6000/12000 stuff ?

Didnt you have a screen name fedor rules or something like that......Me and you got into it a while back, and you told me to check your home page or something like that.....

I know there is more to changing compounds than toxicity,.....and i of all people know that toxicity is way over rated....I am currently taking 5mg of methyltrienolone , which some say to be the most liver toxic compound available....

hahha Nah LATS, Methandriol-Dipropionate is a weaker compound ( I believe even weaker than test). I wouldn't touch Mibolerone or any of those 6000/12000 ratio steroids ever in my life. First the doses gotta be in mcg (micrograms, not even mg - miligram) and if God forbid u over do it , ur liver will look like a swiss cheese in a week. People being scared of dbol being toxic where its ratios are less than 100/100 , now imagine what's going to happen with a dude who'll pop too much of 6000/12000 stuff ?

I am taking one of those compounds.....rec dosage is 500-700mcg ed....i am currently taking 5mg ed.....and having no real problems....

Methyltrienolone
    Anabolic /Androgenic Ratio (estimated):12,000+/6,000+

i believe this compound was derived from mibolerone....

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member

Well i got to admit, i'm totally lost.
    Methandriol-Dipropionate is a weaker compound, than what????
    I thought that was what the thread was about, has anybody tried it you asked

I do remember lol. I was responding to a thread, not purposely tried to insult u. I was replying with my opinion on the subject and moreover, I contacted u via PM right away saying "please , if I come off hard - Im sorry I didn't mean no disrespect etc." Imagine me comming to MMA forum and saying. Dude what are u on ? U sound like a 18 year old slut with a cock in her mouth. U'd be like wtf ? where that came from or what that has to do with what i am talking about? Cause I know I do come off too strong sometimes , but I never mean to purposely insult anyone. Anyways, its nothing. I dont even remember what was the beef about. I just regret that I cant do this and then this <jigga
    I got you bro, but lets just let it go...

I know at times its hard, but were here to help and to learn, do not promote this any further.

Sometimes you come off a disrespectful (remember the first time we met.) but you didnt mean anything my it.

So like i said, lets just let it go and move on alright bro?

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Well i got to admit, i'm totally lost.
    Methandriol-Dipropionate is a weaker compound, than what????
    I thought that was what the thread was about, has anybody tried it you asked
    Even weaker than testosterone . Then I said that I got it while everything was available and people even cycled methandriol with 1000's/thousands on anabolic /androgenic

Imo......no!!!!!

Imo......no!!!!!

Thank u my man !
    stay safe ! im out !

Mibolerone is different from methyltrienolone , and yes i am taking it right now....at 5mg ed......

methy tren was derived from mibolerone

Thread Information