MalibuD is offline Associate Member

Clen high tolerance!

I am on week two of a six week Clen T/3 cycle and I am up to 150 mcg Clenbuterol and 120mcg cytomel . I must have a very high tolerance to these because I am having very minor sides. I have some minor shaking in the morning and I have occasional hot flashes throughout the day but nothing compared to what Ive been reading in all the posts. My question is how high can I run the clen and t3 and how long can I run the t/3. I thought the liquid clen might be underdosed, but I have some clen pills that I know are legit and they felt the same as the liquid. I am 6'2" and 245lbs at 18% bf. I am trying to get my bf down before I run a cycle. Thanks for any advice.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Well youre doing a good amount thats for sure.

Have you been using an anti-histamine?

Ive been taking Ketofin every night before bed.

Hmmm...

Im not an expert on Clen , but something is wrong here.

Has your heart rate increased?

What about body temp? It should increase about .5 degrees.

My heart will race periodically and I will have hot flashes a couple of times throughout the day but I feel normal when this isnt happening, not hot or to shakey.

I have taken fat burners quiet often throughout the years maybe Ive jacked up my receptors. I dont know.

Some people say that Clen doesnt work for them...

IDK bro, maybe someone who knows a little more about Clen can help.

Bump

Thanks for input War.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MalibuD View Post
    I am on week two of a six week Clen T/3 cycle and I am up to 150 mcg Clenbuterol and 120mcg cytomel . I must have a very high tolerance to these because I am having very minor sides. I have some minor shaking in the morning and I have occasional hot flashes throughout the day but nothing compared to what Ive been reading in all the posts. My question is how high can I run the clen and t3 and how long can I run the t/3. I thought the liquid clen might be underdosed, but I have some clen pills that I know are legit and they felt the same as the liquid. I am 6'2" and 245lbs at 18% bf. I am trying to get my bf down before I run a cycle. Thanks for any advice.
    i have the same problem bro, i can run clen at 400mcg/day with zero sides, but the effectiveness as far as lipolysis is concerned stops after 180mcg/day or so, so i would go up to that and just plateau there

also, at 180mcg/day i would be running diphen every night just to make sure your receptors are function at 100% as often as possible

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I find that by the end of week -2- I no longer experience clen sides. Even with taking benedryl, it must not completely do it for me.

Are you cycling on/off with the clen? Try 2 weeks on/2weeks off.

Thanks guys, I will go up to 180mcg and try that for a week, I wasnt going to cycle off of the t3 because Im taking the Ketotifin at 5mg a night, should I also do the Benadryl for week three with the Keto? Would it hurt, help or not matter? Glad to hear that its not just me, I can drink a couple of energy drinks and take a nap.

Thanks guys, I will go up to 180mcg and try that for a week, I wasnt going to cycle off of the t3 because Im taking the Ketotifin at 5mg a night, should I also do the Benadryl for week three with the Keto? Would it hurt, help or not matter? Glad to hear that its not just me, I can drink a couple of energy drinks and take a nap.
    taking the benedryl and the keto is probably not a good idea, let me explain why, if you take too much of something it can cause an adverse opposite effect, this has happened to me once

i took around 150-200mg of benedryl one night with 9mg of melatonin and had a horrible experience. i woke up with a really loud buzzing sound in my head and was wired beyond belief, but not in a good way. for the next two hours in was running in circles in my apartment, literally throwing myself into my couch and bed, kicking uncontrollably, jumping up and down etc... my mind had a million thoughts racing through it so fast i couldn't pin one down and for the first time in my life i couldn't force myself to calm down and regain control, then i blacked out and woke up the next morning on the floor

needless to say, the benedryl and melatonin didn't work that well as a sleep aid that night

That sucks Bro, point taken do not mix. I will stick to the Keto at night and try 180mcg clen for a week and if no difference is felt I will try the week off to clear the receps. Thanks alot Bro! One other thing how long should I run the t3? I read that I could take the clen for 12 weeks if needed but I havent found anything about how long I can run the t3. Thanks again.

That sucks Bro, point taken do not mix. I will stick to the Keto at night and try 180mcg clen for a week and if no difference is felt I will try the week off to clear the receps. Thanks alot Bro! One other thing how long should I run the t3? I read that I could take the clen for 12 weeks if needed but I havent found anything about how long I can run the t3. Thanks again.
    you can run it 12 weeks also, just make sure you taper down VERY VERY slowly, t3 can screw with your thyroid, i figure you're gonna ask how slowly so i'd recommend tapering slow over the last 4-5weeks just to be safe at a rate of around 10mcg every 4-5 days all the way to zero

Thanks Bro, I will take your advice and run with it!

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm a clen non-responder. Didn't matter how much I took I felt absolutely nothing. And I knew the clen was real as I gave it to someone else and they were experiencing the sides. Would be interested to know though how some people are basically immune to its effects and why.

Im not sure Bro but Im definately in that group. I have always had a hight resistance to fat burners and energy supplements though. Im assuming it has to do with the receptors but honestly have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    I'm a clen non-responder. Didn't matter how much I took I felt absolutely nothing. And I knew the clen was real as I gave it to someone else and they were experiencing the sides. Would be interested to know though how some people are basically immune to its effects and why.
    Im not sure Bro but Im definately in that group. I have always had a hight resistance to fat burners and energy supplements though. Im assuming it has to do with the receptors but honestly have no idea.
    sounds like a good idea for my research grant

football3355 is offline Associate Member
    i have the same prob with energy supps too...idk bout fat burners...ill have to see. All energy drinks are ok or sucky to me when i have them besides SPIKE...since its caffein is at 300mg..so it made me shaky and stuff....hopefully clen will work for me...ill downreg them just in case before

Quote Originally Posted by football3355 View Post
    i have the same prob with energy supps too...idk bout fat burners...ill have to see. All energy drinks are ok or sucky to me when i have them besides SPIKE...since its caffein is at 300mg..so it made me shaky and stuff....hopefully clen will work for me...ill downreg them just in case before
    you mean upregulate right?

Have you guys ever taken dnp ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    you mean upregulate right?
    yeah my bad...a tad bit tired yesterday...way too much cardio. And no, malibu, what exactly is DNP , im looking it up right now

i hope to god u didnt mean this:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol
    Last edited by football3355; 11-28-2008 at 01:03 PM.

Yeah, thats the stuff, I can tell by the way you wrote that you dont approve of this product. LOL I have heard a couple of people mention it and have done a little research on it. It seems to have alot of mixed opinions about it. Either people are 100% aghainst it or for it.

I am leaving for a couple of days, I will not be responding unless I can get on internet at hotel, Appreciate all of the help and replies.

I am leaving for a couple of days, I will not be responding unless I can get on internet at hotel, Appreciate all of the help and replies.
    np i was just concerned since it said it's a cellular metabolic poison...from what i am reading it can promote fat loss, but it's way to dangerous considering it screws with your mitochondrial transfusion on ATP...dont want to hit that area...ill stick with clen . And also it said its illegal and considered a environmental problem so yeah just be careful if u do use it man

Thread Information