john1181 is offline Associate Member

green piss!------dbol water retention

woooa..i just woke up could hardly open up my eyes and went for a piss almost fell asleep taking it i open up my eyes to green piss!!!!! i started freaking out! turns out the wifey geared up the toilet wit one of those blue soapy freshmaker thingys i realisd that after lushing...for a second there i thought i was gonna die tomorrow.

my question is...for powerlifting can a diuretic be used with along with the cycle or is it better after cycle to lose all the water gain? is the etention related to strength gain?no right?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    woooa..i just woke up could hardly open up my eyes and went for a piss almost fell asleep taking it i open up my eyes to green piss!!!!! i started freaking out! turns out the wifey geared up the toilet wit one of those blue soapy freshmaker thingys i realisd that after lushing...for a second there i thought i was gonna die tomorrow.

my question is...for powerlifting can a diuretic be used with along with the cycle or is it better after cycle to lose all the water gain? is the etention related to strength gain?no right?
    i wouldn't mess with a diuretic bro, then can mess you up bigtime if you use them wrong, remember how much of your body is made up of water and relies on it to function

sizerp is offline Banned
    Lol!

so not even the potasium sparing ones?

so not even the potasium sparing ones?
    i'm not all that versed in diuretics, thats a question i would ask fireguy

i'm sure you could use an otc diuretic without much problem, i would just be hesitant with things like lasik

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    People take aromatase inhibitors for just that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    People take aromatase inhibitors for just that reason.
    i wonder if he knows he can use an AI instead?

woooow coooool yea i didnt know that..you guys arnt listening..like i asked earlier in the thread..does water retention play a role in powerlifting for strength gains? so if it did i wouldnt wanna take anything till the end..also i highly doubt adex for example would cut out all water weight from dbol nothing like a diuretic so i dont know what ur comparng jigga.
    so phate why didnt u tell me about the ai's in your second post since u knew it??

woooow coooool yea i didnt know that..you guys arnt listening..like i asked earlier in the thread..does water retention play a role in powerlifting for strength gains? so if it did i wouldnt wanna take anything till the end..also i highly doubt adex for example would cut out all water weight from dbol nothing like a diuretic so i dont know what ur comparng jigga.
    so phate why didnt u tell me about the ai's in your second post since u knew it??
    Well something like letro would, however. Water retention is a factor in the strength increases. Just like a power lifter wear special suits to aid in his lifts, increased water retention works on a similar principle.

with the information i was given that seemed like an appropriate response. Also, i dont appreciate your sarcasm, show some respect. I'm trying to help you out here.

Well something like letro would, however. Water retention is a factor in the strength increases. Just like a power lifter wear special suits to aid in his lifts, increased water retention works on a similar principle.
    sobro eplain why halo doesnt retain water but makes dbol look like a lil biatch!!!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    The OP has another thread asking how to deal with the bloat from his cycle. Don't take a diuretic. There is a rebound effect with diuretics. They're not meant to be on for any length of time and when you go off, you'll blow up worse. You will probably feel like shit if you dry out, I do (contest day only). You won't get a pump in the gym.

Get some adex like was suggested in your other thread if you can't handle the bloat. That's part of using AAS. water retention.

with the information i was given that seemed like an appropriate response. Also, i dont appreciate your sarcasm, show some respect. I'm trying to help you out here.
    lmao bro, u wee sarcastic.."people use ai's" common now!

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    The OP has another thread asking how to deal with the bloat from his cycle. Don't take a diuretic. There is a rebound effect with diuretics. They're not meant to be on for any length of time and when you go off, you'll blow up worse. You will probably feel like shit if you dry out, I do (contest day only). You won't get a pump in the gym.

Get some adex like was suggested in your other thread if you can't handle the bloat. That's part of using AAS. water retention.
    i was tinking about it because last cycle dried me out like a prune 1mg of adex and no it did not hinder gainswhatsoever.. i was just looking for some info on the diuretics for quck water loss plus if the retention plays a role on dbols strength gains then i def wouldnt wanna take an ai and just use it during pct or diuretics...fuk it..might as well get huge im ust gaining too much weight.

i guess both water retention from dbol and increased red blood cell coun from the halo are what make the gains in strength

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Dbol is horrible for bloating bro. Maybe lower your dose. I don't mind a little retention but with Dbol I get bad moon face.

lol, face is normal..everything else s blowing up..i wanted to stay at 100kg and keep getting stronger then all the sudden half way through the cycle im 106.5! so 6weeks later im gonna be 115 just like last time before i stopped working out for 2years!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Green pee is indicative of three problems

1. UTI
    2. Bile Problems
    3. drug interactions and or vitamin B excess.

UTI is the most common.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Green pee is indicative of three problems

1. UTI
    2. Bile Problems
    3. drug interactions and or vitamin B excess.

UTI is the most common.
    you forgot one MuscleScience

green pee is also indicative of the blue flushy things you put in the toilets to clean and disinfect them when mixed with normal yellow pee, lol I WIN!!!!

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    , i dont appreciate your sarcasm, show some respect.
    H-Y-P-O-C-R-A-T-E
    Last edited by PrideFEDOR; 11-27-2008 at 08:23 PM.

sobro eplain why halo doesnt retain water but makes dbol look like a lil biatch!!!
    BRO, bloating is one of two aromatization size effects (second is developing of breast tissue)
    Halo and var do not retain water because :
    1. they dont aromatize (halo is very high on anabolic /androgenic ratio)
    2. they dont stimulate creatine phosphate synthesis within a muscle cell.

There can be some bloating caused by something different than aromatization process like ANADROL .
    ( some people do get bloated with anavar believe it or not)

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    don't worry green piss is good! it's just 1 more indication you are on the way to becoming the Hulk!1

LMAO

Thread Information