zspedad is offline New Member

Which country produces quality Test E?

I am finding it hard to know where a lot of this stuff comes from.
    Someone mentioned good cheap Test E from Pakistan. Very weary about that.
    Any advice?

This on says Edited on the label. Anyone familiar with this product?

> Pharmaceutical Name: Testabol Enanthate

> Chemical name: Testosterone Enanthate

> Chem. Abstr. Name:
    4-androsten-3-one-17beta-ol

> Molecular Structure: CH26H40O3

> Molecular Weight: 400.6

> Product Description:
    Qualitatively similar to testosterone and its esters in physiologic activity, testosterone enanthate has the advantage of prolonged effect. In hypogonadal males, the effect of a single injection of 250 to 500 mg of testosterone enanthate was observed to be maintained for 2 to 4 weeks, which is 2 to 4 times longer than the effect produced by a comparable dose of testosterone propionate .

> Presentation:
    Each 10 ml multidose vial contains 250 mg per ml. Starting November, 2005, new flip-off tops are orange coloured and have Testabol Depot stamped on them. Older vials have a green coloured generic flip-off top.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not really sure what you are asking......I would say that most countries produce quality Test E.....there are also a lot of UGL(underground lab)....there are also people who make it themselves using raw powder.....

Also, please refrain from using lab names in the open forum......please edit your post

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is quality Test from many countries.

ok, dont get it. I see pics posted here all the time with labels on them, Why cant I mentioned a lab name? Is it against the law to mention lab names? How does one then find out which brand is good and which is not?

gooer is offline Associate Member
    lots of countries in europe -greece, poland, germany do research

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by zspedad View Post
    ok, dont get it. I see pics posted here all the time with labels on them, Why cant I mentioned a lab name?if you mentions a lab name then a DEA agent that gets on this site could see it and go bust the lab, they do this often and then we have one less reliable source Is it against the law to mention lab names?on here yes, we are a closed source board How does one then find out which brand is good and which is not?you can get a source check if you have 100 quality posts and 45 days membership, IF YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE TO GIVE YOU ONE, most people don't anymore
    or if you have the gear or a pic of it you can post it in the picture section with the name blacked out or something and we will tell you if it is real or fake

DallasLift is offline Junior Member
    I have been curious if test from Pakistan and Germany are equal quality. I have noticed that gear from Germany is way more expensive than gear from Pakistan. I was considering buying the German gear because I'm less worried about customs stopping a package from Germany or the UK. Receiving a package from Pakistan seems like it would be a major red flag with customs. Is my logic correct that Pakistan is a major risk?

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    I'm also wondering about the UK

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    ok, dont get it. I see pics posted here all the time with labels on them, Why cant I mentioned a lab name? Is it against the law to mention lab names? How does one then find out which brand is good and which is not?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=361720

I found Test E manufactured in Tehran. Anyone had any experience with any product produced there?

I am going to do cycle of test E for 12 weeks at 500mg per week. Strength 250mg ml.
    pct with Clomid after.
    Dosage advice on the Clomid please and for how long?

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    I found Test E manufactured in Tehran. Anyone had any experience with any product produced there?

I am going to do cycle of test E for 12 weeks at 500mg per week. Strength 250mg ml.
    pct with Clomid after.
    Dosage advice on the Clomid please and for how long?

First look at PCT forums.....but yeah if its real Iranian test is good stuff. Anymore common ?'s Click the search button on the right hand corner type in whatever you like and have fun.

Thread Information