Hidebehindasmile is offline New Member

Quick info on a good cycle

Hi, this is my first time on this board, but i have a few questions. I am a 6'3 175 pound guy and i have done steroids once before, and i am planning on doing one more cycle. I am already pretty thin but i want to get really cut with a little more bulk, i was thinking of taking winstol tabs with maybe sustanon 250 when i went down to mexico this friday, but what else do people recommend? i would rather take pills, so what are some good pills out there?

Mastiff is offline Member
    Couple of things first. One is, how old are you? It affects the rest of the answers. How long have you been working out, and what is your routine? What is your diet like? 6'3" and 175 is pretty thin. Bulking and cutting at the same time isn't that easy to do. More muscle makes it easier to cut, cause maintaining muscle burns more calories than maintaining fat. Think about bulking now, then after the cycle diet and cardio to cut. We can do a lot of things. Think about it, then get back to us.

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    Fina
    Test Prop or cyp really
    Eq
    winny

Would be good drugs to use providing you're old enough and prepared for the cycle in all ways.

Hidebehindasmile is offline New Member
    I am 20 years old and i work out everyday, my routine is, chest/tricep, back, shoulders/bicep, and legs, and yes i would like to bulk first, your right, so what do you think i could use for an oral type roid from mexico?

calidude is offline Senior Member
    d-bol from TTokkyo i bought some sust from them also when i was down there.

Thread Information