Thread: dbal and 1ad

decadbal is offline Banned

dbal and 1ad

im currently taking dbal alone at 75mgs a day, you think its a good idea to drop that down and cycle in some 1ad(which is suppose to convert to test if im not mistaken? anyway let me know plz.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Who told you to take dbol @ 75mg/day? That is WAY too high. How old are you? How many cycles have you done. What is your training experience? How is your diet? I'm asking these questions for a reason, because it really sounds like you didn't do nearly enough research...no flame meant. First of all an all oral cycle is not very smart and not very healthy, injectables are way more effective and much safer. Do you even have any milk thistle or clomid? One last thing, 1ad is a marketing scam and nothing more...save your money!

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    75mgs! That is high bro, even after numerous cycles 50mgs is the highest most people go, How many cycles have you done? what other "stuff" are you using? what kind dbol our you using? 1AD, isn't that some type of hyped up pro-hormone?

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    pete is right bro, good job pete, beat me to the punch.

decadbal is offline Banned
    im 23, eat 7 times a day, bout 300gms of protein, low fat intake, and i have milk thistle. im only doing the 75mgs a day for this week and next, then starting back down, i started at 30mgs a day for the first 2 weeks and then to 50 for 3, and now this and starting back down. ive been lifting with a decent diet for about 2yrs, i am at 235 , and am growing well. but as far as the 75 a day, all the big MFs at the gym do that much for way longer. but ill drop back down. thanks

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    If you want to do this right bro spend some time here and learn. I would never listen to the big mofos at the gym, because truth be told, genetics play a major role in how people respond to AAS. Some guys grow like weeds off of small doses. If you really want to do this right, look into injectables.

Christ 75 mg a day??? Do you hate your liver?

Your liver is going to self immolate itself in protest and your prostate must be the size of a watermellon! Milk thistle is not a miracle liver cure, it's only used as it is *thought* to help when taking reasonable doses of dbol for a few weeks. A reasonable dose is 25-45mg/day for up to 4 weeks by the way. I would not go over 30-35 myself.

Are you taking any test with all that dbol??? Do you have anti-e's and clomid for when you get off? Do you actually expect to keep any gains you make off dbol?

I suggest you hit that forum "SEARCH" button and check out a few dbol threads here. I think you may have some research and homework to do bro.

Red

Thread Information