football12345 is offline New Member

using aas/ph's for football...

14th season of football...21 years old...serious lifting/diet for 6 years now. i maintain my weight of 210 and body fat of 10% year round. however, i need surgery in 2 weeks for my shoulder and am consider using aas/ph's when i return. been researching both (mostly aas) for over a year now and i'm curious to see what more experienced guys think about my situation...

would you lean towards aas or ph's? also keep in mind, once i return, along with my heavy lifting, i do intense cardio 4-5 days a week( i play rb)

thanks in advance, and if you have any other questions let me know..

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Are you drug tested? There is a big difference between PH and AAS. You will see some gains from PHs but not the kind you would see with AAS. PH cycles are fairly short, just a few weeks at a time, while AAS cycles are typically 2-3 times as long with much more lasting benefit. Deca would be of benefit as it will help in your tendon strength.

yes but the time i will be tested i will still be in rehab. we test in the winter(i'll be in rehab) and fall. and it's never guaranteed. past 2 seasons we have not been tested in fall, and only once out of the past 2 winters.

Deca has a long detection time, so I think that would be out of the question. A fast esther test, such as test prop or suspension would be a good choice. Once your test levels are elevated it will take a couple of weeks after you stop for your levels to lower. If they test you, they will be looking for elevated test levels. Then, 4-6 weeks after you cycle you will need to use PCT to help return to normal HPTA.

Look on the home page under "steroid detection times". There aren't too many options if you need to be clean.

so then ph's would be a better choice obviously. any suggestions?

A lot of guys in here don't like ph's but I've had pretty good results with Superdrol. Here again, check for detection times. Im not tested, so I have no concern with what I take.

Maybe someone else who participates in drug tested sports will chime in.

appreciate it..any1 else?

bump

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, if you are serious about becoming a better player, juice is your answer.

Prohormones are a joke, and if you do a quality cycle with lots of calories at the proper maco nutrient ratios, you'll understand why.

Stick around the board, research some compounds you hear about like Testosterone , Equipoise , Nandrolone Decanoate, Winstrol , and Dianabol .

You should be able to figure out something and share with us to critique.

Good luck.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Alot of PH's are banned just like AAS. It's risk vs. reward bro. If you're serious I would recommend a test prop cycle for you. You will def. want to stay away from deca and any other long-detection time steroids . How tall are you at 210, 10%bf?

LuxuryTax is offline Junior Member
    yea i would take a short lasting ester, but bro if you gots the money i would rock some hgh cuz you heal faster, and you really dont have to worry about loosein you gains

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree, Deca not for you if you test, The problem with ph s is they are hard on your liver and they have bad sides like gyno. you will definately be better off with an aas and it will be alot easier on the body. I dont know how you feel about injections but with prop the best results is with everyday or everyother day injections. Test E would be good as you can get away with twice a week at 250mg an injection.

Thread Information