Dr.123 is offline New Member

Has anyone took paper d-bol?

Hey wuz up haven't been here for about a year but I have a friend who needs to now what a good beginer cycle would be? I told him to just take D-bol or a D-bol, Deca cycle. Also does anyone have experience with paper D-bol. I just received a sheet with George Washington face on it and I know it legit.

Thanks Dr.123

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    what is paper d-bol? youre making me want to go out side and eat my trees

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol TEST cycle. Dbol Deca is not a good cycle at all. Paper dbol is only good for over seas getting through customs. THATS ALL. Other than that it is usually under dosed. It is just dbol chemically adhered to paper. Tear the square and put it in your mouth. My experience with it is always underdosed.

gretak911 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Dbol TEST cycle. Dbol Deca is not a good cycle at all. Paper dbol is only good for over seas getting through customs. THATS ALL. Other than that it is usually under dosed. It is just dbol chemically adhered to paper. Tear the square and put it in your mouth. My experience with it is always underdosed.
    I've got to disagree about the paperbol, If you get it from the right guy it is usually overdosed. It comes in 10mg squares and I definately feel more off 3 squares than 6 thai anabol's. Also the paper var is one of the best deals going for Anavar .

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    lol zx7racing

Thread Information