tfgbkk is offline New Member

2 week dbol cycles

Anyone have experience running 2-week cycles with dbol ? I have read some good feedback on other sites regarding 2-week cycles (low keepable gains, but next to zero sides). Want to see if anyone there has run them.

I am looking at thai dbol 10-20mg ed (morning only) + proviron 50mg/ed (25mg x2). Run for 2 weeks, then 4 weeks off, then run 2 weeks etc....

My goal -- put on (and keep) 5lbs per 2 wk cycle...keep bloat, fat, blood pressure, other sides minimized. Also, want to lower BF% to 8-9%. I have also read that after the cycle is over gains will continue at an increased rate. So during the off-cycle weeks I could gain another 2 lbs.

stats: 40yrs, 6'4", 220, 12%BF, 2nd cycle

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Honestly I doubt 10mg to 20mg of D-Bol is going to do much for you in only 2 weeks....

Maybe because I've used it so many times, but I know for me 20mg won't do shit...

I'm just curious why you don't just set up a mild cycle with 1 or 2 injectables with an oral like Winny if your goal is to gain quality muscle and also lose some BF%...

D-Bol is not the right drug where cutting or gaining quality size is the goal...

I would rethink what you are doing...

tfgbkk is offline New Member
    Had a bad experience with injectables...don't really want to go there again. Safety is a big concern for me at 40 yrs old. Dont want to trigger any health problems. Hence interrest in short cycles, low dosage, quick acting/quick stopping supplements.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If you are concerned with doing a safe cycle and avoiding injectibles, I'd say look into doing anavar at 50mg/ED for like 8 weeks.

boy92122 is offline New Member
    whats anavar ?

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Works very well at helping break through plateaus tfg. Try 25-35mg for 2-4 weeks follow it with a solid maintanance diet and youll be able to get through any stagnation in your training. Just my opinion through experience.

oksooner is offline New Member
    does anyone think it's realistic to expect ~5 lbs of long-term keepable gains running a short two-week dbol cycle at 25 mg/ED with clomid after?

jonas63 is offline New Member
    I have done a 2 week 20 mg D-bol cycle, tapering down to 15, 10 and 5 for 3 days after and gained about 1.5 Kg, decreased 0.5 kg fat, no change in training routine OR amount of food.

So I gained about 2 Kg muscle (4 pounds), 2 months have passed and I´ve lost nothing, but gained a little fat, and I´m going to gain more (christmas is coming)

I will start a 2 weeks cycle again in january

steropower is offline Associate Member
    what is happening with your 2 weeks cycles?

what are the gains?do you keep them?what is the off period between cycles?

i'm a fun of short cycles.

tell me the cycles you went through.what drugs?exact dosing through the cycles?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont think that 20mg dbol p/day for 2 weeks will do much, unsure, maybe but i doubt it. i wood either up the dosage to about 40 - 50mg p/day since ur gonna do such a short dbol cycle. otherwise i wood do dbol at 30mg p/day for 4 weeks. good luck

Thread Information