bigteez66 is offline Junior Member

Fina a good first cycle?

Ok I have been training for 5 years on and off, I just got into it seriously the last month and want to get at it serious for another 5 months natural until I do a cycle. I will be 20 in July. I have about 14-18% BF and bench around 315. I am 5'11" 200 LBS. I am not sure if that is relevant but I thought it would help maybe? So I am very interested in Fina, because of its easy accessability and it potency. I was wanting to know how long to run it, I was thinking 4 weeks. Does this sound right? I also have access to some test, would that be neccesary? Basically would it be a good first cycle? I am looking to lean up more and gain lean mass. Can you help me? Any insight? Thanks Jake T.

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Its generally not advised by most to go using Fina in your first cycle Bro... it is a very strong AS and you should really have some cycle's (or atleast one) under you belt to see how your body reacts to the certain drugs before going and using somthing as strong as Fina..

And yes Test would be advised mate, as it is for all cycle's.. and you would generally run Fina for 6-8 weeks, so more than 4.. But i still think its wise to hold off using it for a while... especially seeing you are still young, maybe too young, but i wont get into that

Jaguar

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    The main reason I would say no fina on your first cycle is injecting ED. Thats not an easy task. Make sure you can handle twice a week first.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by RON
    The main reason I would say no fina on your first cycle is injecting ED. Thats not an easy task. Make sure you can handle twice a week first.
    totally. plus its highly androgenic , might not be completely prepared for the side affects, ill roll with the majority here, take some test and deca or eq....good luck

Thread Information