sdemarco89 is offline New Member

Question Need help with Novice oral cycle???"

I'm planning on doing a low side effect, oral-only 6 or 7 week cycle. I would do a 10 week, but can't due to NCAA random drug testing. I've been doing research but can't seem to come up with any definitive dosages or steroids .

I was originally planning on doing a Primo/Winny cycle. But I can't find any Primo tabs. So I was planning on doing a Anavar /Winny Cycle. I was thinking 30 mg a day of the oxandrolone and 30 mg of the Winstrol for 6 weeks would go nicely with the 200 mg of 4-AD and the 200 mg 1-AD I'm taking. I'm looking for strength and size, and not too much mass, is this a decent plan?

I was thinking that the Denkall 10 mg Stanolozic, and the Denkall 5 mg Oxandrovet were decent brands, is this the case?

How much will the Oxandrolone/Winny cycle cost as compared to a Primo/Winny cycle with 50-100 mgs of Primo?

Am I missing anything????

Thanks for any help!!!!

sd11 is offline Banned
    How old are you? How much do you weigh? Do you have a fear of injecting?
    Oral only cycles very bad idea imo, as for what you planned out your doses of winny and var are both too low imo.
    Winny 50mg ed
    Var 40-60mg ed
    And yes your missing clomid!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    sd11 summed it up pretty good bro. Oral only cycles are debated a lot but the general consensus is that they are no good, especailly without clomid! If you do stick to an oral only cycle be sure to take lots of milk thistle and ALA as it will help your liver.

This isnt a flame bro but I dont think you should start AAS yet. read up on the board some and youll probably choose a wiser cycle in time.

peace
    symatech

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    Anavar is quite expensive, and so are primo tabs. You would see good gains from 50mg Winny ED for 6 weeks.

D_H

I am 20 years old, weigh 210 pounds, 6'3", with a bf of around 14%. I need to do an oral cycle because I can get tested by the NCAA anytime after 8 weeks. So I need something that will be out of my system relatively quickly. I really don't want to mess with testosterone because of the estrogenic side effects. And all the other injectables stay in your system too long.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?????????

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    test prop, tren . and winny........you will love it

I'm trying to stay away from adding the testosterone because i already bought a cycles worth of 1-AD and 4-ADec. Would it be possible to substitute the Primobolan tabs for the Oxandrolone, and run the winny at 50 mg/ed??????

I'm just trying to get a decent 6-week cycle that will complement the 1-AD and the 4-ADec. I am a novice but am trying to soak in as much information as possible.

chinups Guest
    I say scratch the PH's. Then run anavar at a high dose (60mg) for 8 weeks and the winny (50mg) at 6 weeks. These are both bad for liver and it is risky to do, but I don't think it should be that bad if you take the right precautions and you don't drink or anything else to provoke damage.

If not eq and anavar would make you like a rock but that would have to be at least 10 weeks. Winny and Anavar should be you like a rock too.

I was hoping that the new age pro-hormones were even mildly effective. The research says they don't aromatize into estrogen and that they do boost test levels. Is this the case at all? And if so, what would be better to stack with the 50 mg/ed of winny, Primo or Anavar ? And can you get the BTG Ox in Mexico?

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    nah, ill tell ya, PH are not worth it. I am not sold on the dangers of the orals except a bombs. Now i wouldnt recommend a all oral cycle though. Hard to keep gains unless you are talking var or winny. I have no experience with primo tabs. If you can, get amps of primo. Or suck it up and toss around another injectable depending on the gains u want. But my overall advice to you is to read more and keep trying to gather more information to make a wiser cycle.

Thread Information