fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

why do people do trt

hrt and trt why do some people do it,is it possible for someone cycling wisely to completely and permenantly ruin his hpta??

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    most due it because of age. when you hit mid to end 30 and 40's your normal test. levels drop to low normal so weight gain is extremely hard no matter your program or diet so at an older age we really dont care about our own normal production levels because they are low normal. we dont want to stay there.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    hrt and trt why do some people do it,is it possible for someone cycling wisely to completely and permenantly ruin his hpta??
    It would be very ,very difficult if not impossible for someone who is cycling wisely with good pct and adequate time between cycles to ruin hpta. Unlike other functions in the body (pancreas=insulin , thyroid=t3/t4) hpta seems to be able to resume full functionality even after long term shut down.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Im 45 and cruise between cycles with low dose test. Im trying hard to gain and improve as much as I can before Im too old. I just started competing at the national level this past year. Im sure when Im done competing, I won't produce enough test even with a lengthy PCT. I feel great when cruising with low dose test.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    It would be very ,very difficult if not impossible for someone who is cycling wisely with good pct and adequate time between cycles to ruin hpta. Unlike other functions in the body (pancreas=insulin , thyroid=t3/t4) hpta seems to be able to resume full functionality even after long term shut down.
    Thats the key.

Thread Information