makelovenotwar21 is offline Associate Member

Does doing your first cycle **** up your ability to gain naturally for life?

Does doing your first cycle **** up your ability to gain naturally for life?

Some things I read on here (ie. Harder to gain after a cycle?) seemed to suggest that if you start doing roids you won't be able to make effective gains naturally anymore. Is that because you no longer produce as must natty test as b4 or because after doing roids you are probably very close to your genetic potential?

I'd rather do one or two cycles and be done with it and be able to maintain the gains I made naturally for life, without long-term side effects. If I do a novice cycle with good pct is this realistic?
    Last edited by makelovenotwar21; 12-01-2008 at 07:56 PM.

frost3925 is offline Banned
    depends ... if you keep your diet in check and lift like an animal for the rest of your days you can probably hold on to alot of your gains

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frost3925 View Post
    depends ... if you keep your diet in check and lift like an animal for the rest of your days you can probably hold on to alot of your gains
    that is assuming he doesn't go over his natural limit. If you go over your natty limit you will eventually lose everything that you have gained over what your bodies natural potential is. so lets say your max potential is 200lbs. and you get up to 210 from cycling. If you stop cycling for a long time you will lose that 10 lbs.

LuxuryTax is offline Junior Member
    say hello to hgh and slin

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Absolutely not.

When you cycle on/off and go any extended amount of time without lifting hard / training hard, your muscle memory will astound you.

I've never found it impossible or even difficult to make gains these days even though I haven't touched gear in nearly 2 years.

Diet / training / rest will dictate EVERYTHING that happens to you when you cease gear, or choose to train naturally.

LuxuryTax is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    Absolutely not.

When you cycle on/off and go any extended amount of time without lifting hard / training hard, your muscle memory will astound you.

I've never found it impossible or even difficult to make gains these days even though I haven't touched gear in nearly 2 years.

Diet / training / rest will dictate EVERYTHING that happens to you when you cease gear, or choose to train naturally.
    Hit the nail right on the head. I stopedd for about a year and gained about 10 lbs of muscle, and droped my BF

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Depends on how much your over your genetic potential. But gains in many areas can be achieved, depends what you mean by gains!

brad_pit888 is offline New Member
    if u have ur hormonal balance after cycle . for sure u can gain more naturaly , there is no reason to say NO! nothing is different for your body after u do a cycle and do ur pct right!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    If the cycle is done at too young of an age I believe it is possible to hinder future ability to gain naturally. Makes sense to me that cycling prior to(possibly even during) peak hpta function, shutting that system down ...who's to say that you will ever reach peak natural hpta function after cycle? Just a possible theory to consider....

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    If the cycle is done at too young of an age I believe it is possible to hinder future ability to gain naturally. Makes sense to me that cycling prior to(possibly even during) peak hpta function, shutting that system down ...who's to say that you will ever reach peak natural hpta function after cycle? Just a possible theory to consider....
    I first used steroids at 16 and after all this time my libido is perfect and I am making exceptional gains in the gym, I am bigger the never. Im not encouraging people to do this at all, but I don't think you are right with that.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ possibly ...but you will never know what your peak was or what it could have been without roids ...having juiced at that young of an age ...so niether one of us can really say. Bigger than ever for you as you know it...but maybe not if you had waited ...the other thing is not hpta related. Many threads here speak to benefit of reaching natural potential regardless of age before cycling and future gains. Good to hear that you are doing well with gains, libido etc..At any rate like i said its just a theory...
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-02-2008 at 07:43 PM.

Thread Information