thehighlife06 is offline New Member

Deca sexual sides

I made a thread a couple weeks ago about sexual side effects of my cycle, 500mg test e and 400mg deca a week, drastically low libido and sex drive, hard to keep erections (the bendable shitty ones when i did manage to) and nearly impossible to orgasm, by only three weeks into the cycle. I was finally able to get off with my girl once a night but required extreme concentration and way too hard of work. My inj days are mon morning and thurs night (250test 200deca each day) and I was fed up last week and decided to drop the deca in hopes it was the culprit so I skipped thursdays injection. Well, around sat night/sun morning I started getting my random hard ons back/morning wood back foll force like normal, felt great for a change. In an attempt to figure out if that short of a break from deca could possibly have that effect, I injected the deca again this morning on monday, and by mid afternoon I felt like my libido was completely shot again, cant keep it up again too. Basically, is this possible? That missing my 2nd shot of the week could be long enough to bring sex drive slightly back if deca was the culrpit for taking it away?? This will be my last thread about erections and orgasms in relation to aas. Thank you.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Sorry to hear bout your problem Bro...I think you're at too low dose of test....750 mg's would be the way I'd go...last cycle of test deca was 750 test/500 deca...had no erection problems but there were times I couldn't orgasm in a reasonable amount of time...the ladies love it but it gets old quick for me...try upping the test if you can...unless its too much of an issue..then cut the deca out...quick question did you frontload the test?

thehighlife06 is offline New Member
    No I didn't frontload test, just started them both at 500/400. Was under the impression as long as the test was higher than deca or even a trt dose of 250 would keep most sexual effects under control. I don't know if these side effects are a prolactin issue or an issue of too much estrogen, just found it odd that only 6 days off the deca, I started to feel like I was regaining my drive again. I have liquidex on hand for estrogen but haven't implemented it yet and cabor should be here in a day or two, I'm hoping one of those ancillaries will help, if not, guess I'm dropping the deca. Going limp in my girl isn't worth anything I could gain on deca, hands down.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    TBH i cannot see how deca is the problem from the time frame you have described, sounds more psychosomatic.
    Caber won't do anything, its a dopamine agonist that stops prolactin secretion in the pituitary. You would be much better off sticking with your cycle and adding 50mg proviron ED.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your sex drive comes back when you stop deca , then there is your answer, i wouldnt look to much into it alot of the times its all in the head anyway, just stop the deca and make your girl happy, wont make that much difference to your cycle anyway.

Thread Information