esca_laid is offline Junior Member

ED Injection Time Pref.

I know with certain compounds because of their esters and absorption periods you shoot only every 3 days or EOD. For these I put it as a rule of thumb to inject consistently i.e. 6pm EOD no matter what.

But is this different for ED injections? ie with Prop, if you were to inject every day would it have to be at the same time ED ie 6pm? or could you adjust it based on schedule as long as you have a shot ED?

With in reason of course for example: Monday you inject at 5pm then Tuesday at 3pm then Wed at 9pm then Thursday at 6pm… would that effect you more? Or not noticeable because of the compounds ester base?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No need to complicate things, just inject in the morning or afternoon; doesnt matter with exact timming

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    some people believe in injecting at the same time ED but not needed as Marcus said..keep things simple.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I try to get it out of the way in the morning...but days I go to work early..like 5-6 am...I take it the night before...my wife does my shooting and at that early of a time..I sometimes think she's sleepwalking...so not gonna chance it!lol

esca_laid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    I try to get it out of the way in the morning...but days I go to work early..like 5-6 am...I take it the night before...my wife does my shooting and at that early of a time..I sometimes think she's sleepwalking...so not gonna chance it!lol
    LOL...

thanks guys, works for me

Thread Information