m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Leaving town for a week, to take the gear or not?

I am flying back to houston for thanksgiving (5 days) and I will be there during one of my scheduled supplement days. I am doing tues and friday, and I am leaving town on tuesday, so I know I can get that one in without any problems. I am trying to decide what to do, since I am kinda nervous about bringing pins on board (even if they are checked in) and gear. If it was just gear, they wouldn't detect it. If it was just pins, they couldn't do much about it. But if they detect the pins, search, and find gear, that could create a problem.

Mailing is simply not an option since I would need to do my tuesday supp, and have it in houston by friday. And then mail it back in time for tuesday. Additionally, I am going back to the parent's house, so gear in the mail doesn't seem like a good idea.

So, the options are

1. take 3 ccs in each glute the day I leave
    2. just take the gear and get pins from one of the bros

That's all I can think of right now. Please offer your opinion

palme is offline Rosie Member
    How hard is it to get pinz in Houston? Bring your gear and buy some needles.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You could preload the pins and stick them in you hygiene kit which WILL BE CHECKED IN. Don't run that shit through the X Ray.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    If it was me I would put the gear in my toiletries bag and stick the pins in a pocket of my jeans inside my main travelling bag.If they x-ray your main bag it will just look like you left something in your pockets.Plus you are only going to need 2 or 3 pins I don,t think they are going to have kittens over it if they did find them

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Warrior
    Don't run that shit through the X Ray.
    your bags still go through x-rays before they hit the plane even if they are stowed beneath. it's just that security is always looking for stuff to resemble a bomb / gun / blade before they stop everything.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I'd just take the gear, put it in checked luggage. Just hope you can get a pin from one of the bro's. I allways try to take the safest course, I'm just paranoid enough that I'd worry about them finding the pins.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by palme
    How hard is it to get pinz in Houston? Bring your gear and buy some needles.
    Im with my brotha palme. Bring the gear in ur bag and get the pins when u get there.

OG

word, I think I'm just gonna take the gear and worry about getting 2 pins in houston. There are plenty of houston bros here.

And I've heard that getting pins in houston is actually quite difficult, that's why most people order off the net. It'll be a nice change to take a shot in the comfort of my own house/room/bathroom.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    since you can order pinz off the internet and they mail it to your house, what's the big deal of you sending a few to your own house ???

My parents would get the package before me. The chance of them opening the package is definitely there. I can't have them see that shit, especially if its self mailed and self addressed.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    then send it the day before you leave town. send it monday via priority and it'll get there wednesday. it not wednesday, then friday - the day of your scheduled shot.

bro, your not understanding. When packages arrive at our house, my parents always get them first. I'm not saying that they would definitely open them, but its happened before. I usually am not home when I'm in Houston because my friends are gonna wanna party till 6am, and then I'll sleep all day, or just don't go home. It'd probably just be better to get a couple of pins from a friend in htown.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    They open your mail?

How old are you bro?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah, seriously. i'm sometimes away for 5 months during the summer, my mail never gets opened - unless it's a bill or something. it's called respect of one's privacy.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are using long acting esters then double your dose on Tuesday and worry about it when you get back. It isn't that big a deal. Why go through the worry and hassle it isn't going to make a difference and you can relax and enjoy your vacation.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    I would stick the preload cyringe with in my hygeine bag and my needle in a seperate suitcase pouch with sunglasses and other metal objects. I'd put alot of loose bullshit stuff around both of them and make it like a needle in a haystack.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    If you are using long acting esters then double your dose on Tuesday and worry about it when you get back. It isn't that big a deal. Why go through the worry and hassle it isn't going to make a difference and you can relax and enjoy your vacation.
    I'm with Rickson on this one...it's only 5 days...either double it on Tuesday or do your next shot on Saturday and just resume your cycle as normal. Enjoy your trip and Thanksgiving.

Aragorn

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Aragorn

I'm with Rickson on this one...it's only 5 days...either double it on Tuesday or do your next shot on Saturday and just resume your cycle as normal. Enjoy your trip and Thanksgiving.

Aragorn

great advice that is exactly what i did when i went to the dominican republic for honeymoon during my cycle. just double it up on tuesday bro, and your set to go...

Originally posted by KeyMastur
    yeah, seriously. i'm sometimes away for 5 months during the summer, my mail never gets opened - unless it's a bill or something. it's called respect of one's privacy.
    I havn't lived at home for about 3 years now (partly because of reasons like this), so my parents aren't used to getting packages addressed to me. I have had my parents open my mail before, and I have raised hell because of it. The fact remains that its a risk, and one that's not worth taking.

Thread Information