nymattyk is offline Member

site injections for winny and EQ

i wont be starting my cycle until around january which will consist of 800mg cyp/wk for 8 weeks, 400mg/wk of EQ (which i might bump up to 600mg) for 8 weeks and 100mg ED of winny for weeks 5-10. now as you can imagine thats a lot of fuckin shots. i am just looking for some input on where you guys like to stick your winny and EQ, since these will be the most frequent injections. gracias ahead of time for any suggestions

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    my buddy used to use chest, delts and triceps for his freq inject. i've always just used quads anf glutes. you could use biceps too! X-Biker posted pics of a bicep injection. search for "x-biker takes one for the team"

i know, i saw those posts and pics. i use my glutes and quads also, but with the # of injections ill be doing im going to need to hit more areas. anyone know how long the chest, bis and tris injections stay sore for?

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Quads glutes delts there are 6 spots right there, bis and tris are cool but i fucked up one time and it made my arm get red and swolen for a few days, it might be due to the fact i was doing them totally wrong for 5 weeks though

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Where was Xbiker when i needed him?..... j/k bro

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    untill your body gets used to the shock of the injection it will take the normal time of a shot into a "virgin" area a couple of days of soreness depending on gauge of needle is expected. The more you abuse the sight during the first couple of shots the more you will be in pain. Go the smallest gause pin and be gentle youll be fine in any site location I love bis and calves for winny

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Psycoswole
    Where was Xbiker when i needed him?..... j/k bro

WORD.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by nymattyk
    i know, i saw those posts and pics. i use my glutes and quads also, but with the # of injections ill be doing im going to need to hit more areas. anyone know how long the chest, bis and tris injections stay sore for?
    If you do it correctly, using nothing larger than 25 G, 1" pin, you should not be sore for more than a day or so.

You will also find that you can work the pain out.

IMO, biceps are the most painful (in terms of next day pain), followed by triceps, then delts, and for me pecs are the least painful.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Correct me if I'm wrong... But shouldn't you just drink the Winny? I was told to drink it and save the site injects for the oils...???

thanks for all the advice fellas! and MBaraso, id rather stick it than drink it, i kinda enjoy injection time

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    good for you I love hitting the pin and youll love site injections

Billmister is offline Member
    well accually i injected 1in a half cc of eq into my bice and no pain at all.. maybe a little bit sore next morning but by afternoon it was gone... maybe because eq is painless in most cases from what i have tried.

Thread Information