Thread: My eyes hurt!

EJAY is offline New Member

Unhappy My eyes hurt!

On 300test/300 tt deca . Well into my third week and my eyes are hurting, they feel strained. Is this normal?

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    yeah bud that can be a normal side, normally as sign of high bp... why dont you go and get it checked. if this is the case, its not a good idea to keep moving on this cycle as prolonged high blood pressure can lead to serious long term effects.... drink more water, stay away from fatty foods as this can increase blood triglyceride levels and increase bp... good luck
    MM

Go to your optometrist/ophtalmologist and have your IOP (Intra-Occular Pressure) checked as soon as possible bro.

Red

EJAY is offline New Member
    they have bothered me for the past three days, morning. by afternoon the pain goes away. i will be monitoring my blood pressure for the next few days but will still look into the optometrist. i was really hoping that this was a normal side effect that will subside.

IOP is pretty important to check... high internal eyeball pressure can be dangerous to your vision. Many things can cause it, but it's well worth having it checked... the test is quick and simple.

Red
    (who had more than a lifetimes worth of trouble with his eyes )

Thread Information